• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dreamed up an idea for a story...

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I was asleep, and i had this dream. This...dream involved a storyline that goes back to the t-virus times...(remember the good old days?) It involves me...and people i know... and the (possibly)best part is that im gonna put whatever i do up here!!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
What's original with that idea? That was been done to death in fanfiction many times already... a group of civillian survivors in Raccoon City, trying to escape. Wow. I'm sorry... I just don't see how that can be called an idea. Unless you left out a part that would make your story original? I don't know... but judging from what you've shared, it doesn't sound very new and refreshing.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
Selenatripox;72015 said:
What's original with that idea? That was been done to death in fanfiction many times already... a group of civillian survivors in Raccoon City, trying to escape. Wow. I'm sorry... I just don't see how that can be called an idea. Unless you left out a part that would make your story original? I don't know... but judging from what you've shared, it doesn't sound very new and refreshing.

nothing to do with Raccoon City

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
chrisheva;72023 said:
nothing to do with Raccoon City

Well that certainly changes things. Not many Resident Evil fanfics take place outside Raccoon City. So that's a good and refreshing thing in that case. :)

Top Bottom