• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Dosen't Sheva 's Clubbin outfit look just like Cynthia's dancing outfit?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If you don't know who Cynthia is, well she is the girl in the subway in Silent Hill 4.

Well I was looking for a video of someone playing Your Rain (due to that Your Rain is played by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, my favorite singer). I found a video with someone on that song. To my knowledge it showed Cynthia dancing in the video with a outfit that look just like Sheva's Clubbin outfit.

Here is a video that shows it: WARNING: SOME MAY FIND THIS VIDEO TO INAPPROPIATE, THIS CAME FROM A RATED T GAME SO IT IS MOSTLY MEANT FOR TEENS.

It shows the outfit at 1:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KngPMbvEKc

And here is Sheva's Clubbin outfit:
100px-RE5_ShevaClubbin.jpg

Don't they both look almost the samething. They both have the same heels, same skirt, and the tops look almost the same with some difference in the, and to top it all off both of the outfits are golden. They both have some differnces, but don

So what do you think, do you think that they both look the same.

Some differences: Cynthia's top is a little shorter. They both have different hair, which dosen't make the difference. Sheva has a different necklace on. Cynthia has two earrings on the same ear.

Even with a little difference in them the two outfits look the same.

This thread was mean't to show that the outfits look almost like the samething.

EDIT: There was some mistakes that I putted up they have been changed.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yeah they are pretty similar, that's actually pretty cool. Good eye!

On the subject of Silent Hill 4, that game has one of the best stories I've ever played in a video game.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
STAR_738;61236 said:
Yeah they are pretty similar, that's actually pretty cool. Good eye!

On the subject of Silent Hill 4, that game has one of the best stories I've ever played in a video game.

Thanks. Its a good thing that Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is my favorite singer or I wouldn't have ever found this out.

As for the Silent Hill 4 story, I thought that it was good story. I even like that you get to meet James Sunderland's (Protaganist of Silent Hill 2) father, Frank Sunderland. Silent Hill 4 has the 2nd best story line in the Silent Hill series in my opinion. But still Silent Hill 4 has a very intresting story line.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yeah that was a pretty cool tie-in. It's definitely my favorite of the series; I just find it really emotional and disturbing. Which one would you say is your favorite? Silent Hill 2?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
STAR_738;61238 said:
Yeah that was a pretty cool tie-in. It's definitely my favorite of the series; I just find it really emotional and disturbing. Which one would you say is your favorite? Silent Hill 2?

Yep, Silent Hill 2 is my favorite. It had alot of mystery to it, had a good plot, emtional, funny (only the dog ending was funny.), and I am probably going be embarssed to say this but I also think that it was romantic (its true, he goes to Silent Hill to find his wife, killed his wife because she wanted to, adopts a little girl, confesses about his realtionship to her, and tries to ressurect her, and carrying a picture and letter of and from her throughout the whole game.).

But out of Silent Hill 2 and 4, their stories were the best out of the bunch, if #4 was a little bit more romantic than I would have liked it better than #2.
Out of both of the games they are pretty fimilar in some ways.

The only thing that I liked about the #4 more than #2 was without a doubt, the music.

EDIT: I changed my favorite Silent Hill game. It is now Silent Hill ****tered Memories.

chuyi

What the hell guys? Your not talking about RE, you're talking about silent hill. NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!!
Thread Closed.

L

Lurker
BIGHARD CHEATER;61239 said:
Yep, Silent Hill 2 is my favorite. It had alot of mystery to it, had a good plot, emtional, funny (only the dog ending was funny.), and I am probably going be embarssed to say this but I also think that it was romantic (its true, he goes to Silent Hill to find his wife, killed his wife because she wanted to, adopts a little girl, confesses about his realtionship to her, and tries to ressurect her, and carrying a picture and letter of and from her throughout the whole game.).

But out of Silent Hill 2 and 4, their stories were the best out of the bunch, if #4 was a little bit more romantic than I would have liked it better than #2.

The only thing that I liked about the #4 more than #2 was without a doubt, the music.

DUH Dog=goD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
BIGHARD CHEATER;61239 said:

Haha mines switched around:

Silent Hill 4 then Silent Hill 2. :p

Homecoming and SH3 are tied at third; those two were great as well though.

chuyi;61254 said:
What the hell guys? Your not talking about RE, you're talking about silent hill. NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!!
Thread Closed.

Teehee. Aww can we keep him LFF, he makes me giggle. :D

L

Lurker
chuyi;61254 said:
Thread Closed.

PILLS HERE! Were you grabbin' pills?

Top Bottom