• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Does ORC feel like an unnoficial Outbreak file 3 to you?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
No...not fıne...you can say you THINK its gonna suck...but you cant say you know it wıll...nor can you know ıt wıll rock
Nice observation. It's always bothered me how people will praise a game and not get flamed, but when people hate on the same game the thread turns into a warzone. What makes the people who praise it any better? It's so nice to see people notice these things -it's refreshing, thank you.
This is a generalization though. I can actually think a of a few exceptions on a Tekken and Silent Hill forum I check in with.

(End Discussion Permanantly)
So... how about Outbreak V3?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Nice observation. It's always bothered me how people will praise a game and not get flamed, but when people hate on the same game the thread turns into a warzone. What makes the people who praise it any better? It's so nice to see people notice these things -it's refreshing, thank you.
This is a generalization though. I can actually think a of a few exceptions on a Tekken and Silent Hill forum I check in with.

(End Discussion Permanantly)
So... how about Outbreak V3?
Thank you...no when you say Outbreak V3 are you asking what we'd think of a new Outbreak?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Actually I was referring to ORC. lol That's how I see it. The only difference is you have objectives other than escaping. Don't know enough to think otherwise.

Nemesis1985

My question might be irrelevant ,I was wondering,is the method of saving the game via a typewriter like RE 2 and 3 ? I really miss it :)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Just throwing this out there lol. You save with a typewriter on 1, 2, 3, CVX and 4 (though 4 went soft and made it to where you could save at the end of each chapter as well), not just 2 and 3 XD. It would be cool because it made it a little more urgent to stay alive lest you start over at your last save point, but I don't know that it would make sense in this particular game.

Top Bottom