• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think we will ever see Tyrants again?

Resident James

You think we will ever see Tyrants again?

It seems as though Tricell took BOWs to a new level. Are Tyrants becoming obsolete? Mind you, I haven't played Umbrella chronicles yet so I don't know how the latest Tyrants are like.

Do they compete with monsters such as U-8? And do you think we will see Tyrants in future RE games?

What about other Umbrella B.O.W.s, such as the Hunters?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I would definately hope that Capcom will bring something like the old school Tyrants back. They played a big part in the reason why I loved RE so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll probably always love RE no matter what..unless they do something horribly dumb with the series in the future.

Hunters! I would so love to see the hunters back in the series again. Those guys creeped me out sooo bad. :lol:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I would also really enjoy seeing Tyrants again. Realistically they would still be hot on the black market, and the only reason I can think of, that they wouldn't be in RE5, would be because Capcom is trying to use new enemies, as well as ripping off some from RE4.

But if Lickers can make a valiant return, I bet Tyrants will too.:)

tequila

Bottle Lover
Unless they upgraded Tyrants.

Lickers were bad ass even though I don't like their scream! Ugh.

I haven't seen hunters since back in RE CVX/CV. They might as well bring back the crows and spiders.

Crimson heads should back to life as well. Zombies can be a bit...sluggish I say.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskersbarber;69504 said:
they would need to make them much harder because after you play re5, you realise how easy the tyrants were

I doubt they would be that easy. They would probably be boss characters like the Executioner, Reapers & JJ's. Of course fighting a Tyrant could be easier with our ability to aim, as well as being able to perform a plethora of melee attacks. Just the idea of using a haymaker on a T-103....come on Capcom.

I'm sure they would have a few new tricks too. It could be like Survivor, where you see T-103's all throughout the game, like sub-bosses.

@teqila, it could be cool if they brough alot of those enemies back, but maybe they should just stick to the ones that were effective BOWs, ones that would actually be desired on the black market.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
weskersbarber;69521 said:
imagine no zombies just crimson heads
Scarry lol they have that acidic.. puke breath, they puke on you.. as well as the scratching.. they are more dangerous then zombies only because once they see you....

I think It would be cool to see a Tyrant again. They are old school T-virrus formula's if they had them in the game again I think they would upgrade them somehow to make them more nasty lol

Top Bottom