• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Do you prefer Normal or Alternative Costumes?

Do you like their Normal or Classic costumes more?

• Classic/Alternative Costumes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Normal Costumes

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21244

I prefer normal costume, alternative costume are too cartoonish and out of place in the remake

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Seeing as the poll only offers classic or normal I'll choose classic, but my real answer is: MODS!!!

I haven't used Claire's normal outfit for a playthrough since release day and I've had her classic outfit modded into the Darkside version as I like the blue shorts better.
I haven't really used the standard bonus outfits much either.

The Modded outfits are just so much better and have given the game SOOO much replay ability for me.
ddo4gtc-a7a0348f-179f-4e66-ae35-901939360776.png
ddo4gss-a604fee8-ff71-406d-a154-ee9d7c4b2e24.png
ddo4gt1-5107e00f-1b4d-425c-bc80-d773381fb12b.png
ddo4gsi-84a8d41a-49c5-4264-9e8f-fecad87f9f6b.png
ddo4gsp-c6c25223-0f2c-46a4-9c9c-d5d21895bb00.png

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Can't vote because it's different for both characters. While I like almost all of Claire's outfits, my favourite is the new version of the classic one, which thankfully changes Sherry as well (I can't stand this ugly new school uniform they gave her). For Leon I prefer his default police uniform, the classic one with this huge shoulder/upper back... thingy looks a bit silly, and his other outfits aren't really my cup of tea, although I like his hair in the Noir outfit.

Hee hee. :razz:

myeyesareuphereclaire3kjhw.jpg

I played through Leon's game with this mod once, it makes most scenes ridiculous and really funny, but now I'm back to normal costumes.

I wonder what REmake 3 will have in store for Jill and Carlos...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The Noir outfits are my favorite. Always have been. I don't always use them, sometimes I use the classic ones - those are my second favorite - or some of the others but Noir is still my favorite.

boycalledmullins

I am just really glad to have the options. My first playthroughs will always be with the default attire, but sometimes I prefer to run about with a more cartoony look as well.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
My favorite is actually Leon's noir outfit. It's clearly a nod to The Evil Within which is one of my favorite horror games of all time.

It's just a shame I don't play on PC, otherwise I'd clearly combine Leon's noir outfit with this terrifying mod:

~Excella~

Premium
Alt costumes are nice, but, I prefer the originals. Obviously fits in better with the time of the game, though I’m not against playing as that fairly nude Leon up there.

octavius8932

Smoking fags
I play it on the playstation 4 slim so can only play official dlcs. My prefer is Militairy Claire and Sheriff Leon. Dont like the original forms of leon and claire. Like also the black and white filter with leon. Remembers me of the old inspired film Night of the Livin Dead.

Soul Fist

Both of Claire's outfits are beautiful, but her original is slightly better. I like the new red jacket.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I honestly like most of the costumes in the game. I wasn't crazy about Leon looking like a Park Ranger but everything else was cool. And making the retro skins was a brilliant idea. Ultimately I think I use alternative costumes more but I like them both.

Awebb

I used to like costumes in video games a lot more, when they were something developers added for fun and as a reward for paying attention while playing a game, and not something they'll charge us extra. *sad BOW violin playing itself*

V-Jolt

I prefer the normal costumes but having said that some of those modded ones look good *cough

Top Bottom