• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Do you prefer Barry or Claires scenarios?

Sackboy123

Lovely Claire Redfield
For me I liked both, it was nice to be two different characters we haven't seen in years however I much prefer Claire's due to her being my favourite character and the fact that it felt more like Survival horror while Barry's gave me Last of Us vibes which I quite liked, Natalia was a great sub character as well.

Torik0

i prefer barry scenario but... i love claire >.< soo hard decision, moira and natalia are good too, they have a unique gameplay in all resident evil saga ;)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I really liked both scenarios. They each have their own special qualities.

Claire's Scenario is much harder than Barry's. It's more exhilarating. The final boss of her 3rd chapter is the best battle in the game (the boss right before the elevator). Of the two characters of Moira and Natalia, Moira is much more useful in a combatative sense obviously making it a harder choice of when to switch between the two. The only real downside of Claire's scenario is how short the 4th Chapter is.

Barry's scenario is easier, but I like the ouroboros enemies better than the T-phobos enemies. The revenants and their harder counterparts really struck fear into me the way the older games used to. Although Moira is definitely a better battler, Natalia is great for making tactical choices. Just switch to Barry and decide how to kill whatever amount of monsters are in the next room. Barry also has the true ending of the game although it is kind of a Claire/Barry mashup if you get the good ending.

I'd say I liked to scenarios 55 Claire - 45 Barry.

Waizie

I loved Claire's scenario a lot more. I didn't like that your companion was a young girl in Barry's campaign. Claire has always been one of my favorites though.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm not sure. For Claire, I was always struggling to find ammo and health. For Barry, I had ammo and health for days. But I had fun for both and loved but characters. Though I will say I found Moira's company more enjoyable than Natalia's :p

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I liked both, really. It's nice to see and play as Barry after all these years, we got to see his daughter in action for the first time and it was great, as for Claire, we haven't seen her in years before Revelations 2...I can't choose, I loved both of the campaign's equally. I just can't choose only one or prefer one over another, I'll say both.

Top Bottom