• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 DLC Out Today

Ryan

My brother was on Live today and says the DLC is coming out today. I dont think it says what time but 10 new Achievements have been added to his game and he is going to get it when its released. I wonder how many points it will ask for ?

Anyone else getting the new DLC?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I don't have live or any points but 10 new achievements sounds good haha tell us if you get any new outfits an guns, if you find out =P

Ryan

RE5.;32781 said:
I don't have live or any points but 10 new achievements sounds good haha tell us if you get any new outfits an guns, if you find out =P

Will do. Im sure there is an Achievement for unlocking new characters. Im guessing that will be for unlocking Wesker and Jill but hopefully we get something tasty like classic Resident Evil characters. Doubtful, but you can only wish!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I still need to get a membership for xbox live haha.. and a wireless adaptor thing...or a long wire, and my xbox got 3 red lights awhile ago so it's probally gonna pack out soon so that wll need sending out, haha it's not looking good for my 360 =P

But at least I got the game thats one step closer right and 400 points aint much thats like a fiver or something, an I can only wish indeed lol!
~edit~
VERSUS is a new mode available for Resident Evil 5. Take control of Chris, Sheva and other RE5 favorites in online battles of up to 4 players! Compete for points by defeating Majini in SLAYERS or take down other players in SURVIVORS. Fight alone or in a team for a total of 4 exciting variations!※You must have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership to go on-line and use this mode.
Pfff

Ryan

My brother bought it today and its a very nice download. There is Slayer and Survivor and there is also modes where you can play teams in both Slayer and Survivor. Great fun and a must have for all RE fans tbh. There isnt anything else I have seen thats new like Attires, Weapons or Characters.

I hope the next DLC Capcom release is something like Jill's Story where it takes you through the events of Jill Valentine under control of Wesker. Basically like Assignment Ada but Jills Story. Make it happen Capcom!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah a Jill story would be SAWEEEET!!! I'm not really fussed about the that DLC I suck at mercs to hard to be any good at it lol

Hoady

Still it shouldve been included with the game!It was like just before or after release they mention the verses pretty freakin dodgy.I would give in and buy it if i had RE5 but the problem is we don't know if many people would actually play where as if it were free alot more people would get stuck into it.

Meftah

Getting 5000 points this Friday :D
I am planning on spending however much is required for the DLC

ferrari0266

I just played VERSUS for 30min and I couldnt stand it.
Almost 80% of the players are saying FOCK, MotherFOCKER to the players who dont know how to play. Laughing at the person they just killed, or saying "****er I killed you".
I never met such a rude players before.
It is surppose to be a fun mode but I got ****ed off at it because the majority of the players i met were freaking rude.

ferrari0266

One more thing, if I am not wrong, Team Slayer is suppose to be killing other team players. A guy got ****ed off because I started to shoot him and saying all kinds of bad words. And saying he is gonna kick us out.
I hope most of the players here are not like that, otherwise it will ruin a great game.

Morphosis

Saw some footage on Versus mode, its kinda fun AND stupid in the same time... Its fun having team to compete... but when two players starts shooting each other its really stupid! Both stands still and starts shooting... its only a matter of who has the bigger gun and more HP.... Well, i guess i knew it wud be like this... but i dont know... might not get this afterall.... no skill no finesse...

sidraaw

Morphosis;32933 said:
Anyone know about PS3? anyone? :(

Good question , fella .
DLC for Xbox, but not for PS3,?
Why not release it at the same time?
I've seen nothing yet., c'mon, play fair!

Top Bottom