• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damnation.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Is it sad that i felt bad for the lickers when they were getting killed by the tyrant thing....
I was kinda disapointed in the movie....i fear there will never be a great resident evil movie....

Flipqy42

Nevermore
This movie answered the question that randomly popped into my head while playing RE2, Leon B: Who would win in a fight, the tyrant or a licker?

Now I want to see other BOWs fighting each other: Nemesis Vs T-103, Hunter Vs Licker, Alexia form 1 Vs Nemesis form 2.

Brendan

The tyrants in the movie are huge, I'd guess them at least at 17-18 feet tall. There was one scene where one was walking past a military convoy, and it towered over that vehicle. Those vehicles are probably around 10-12 feet tall as well.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
The tyrants in the movie are huge, I'd guess them at least at 17-18 feet tall. There was one scene where one was walking past a military convoy, and it towered over that vehicle. Those vehicles are probably around 10-12 feet tall as well.

Yeah, Mr. X are huuuge dudes.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
If Mr X is ever a chosen monster for the next live action Resident Evil (which I hope he is) then I think maybe the guy who plays the engineer in Prometheus should be the guy who plays Mr X :)
prometheus-engineer.jpg

tumblr_mamn51BhGY1r1glheo1_1280.jpg

Every time I watch Prometheus and see that Engineer guy I always think of "Mr X in Space!!" :p

Aleck

Biohazard
Holy smokes Batman! That is Mr. X! And a very frightening one at that, only I would make his skin more yellowish instead of blue.:D

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
it stand alone actually

That's a good point. Degeneration was good, but not as a stand-alone movie. You had to have played Resident Evil 2 to really appreciate the stuff that went on in that movie. Not with Damnation though. Even though there were strong references for fans that have played RE4 and RE5, it isn't necessary that you play those games to understand what is going on in Damnation.

texeon

Is it sad that i felt bad for the lickers when they were getting killed by the tyrant thing....
I was kinda disapointed in the movie....i fear there will never be a great resident evil movie....
No, me too, they are just over-steroided rabits.

Top Bottom