• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Crimson Heads vs Necromorph

Crimson Heads vs Necromorphs

• Crimson Heads

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Necromorphs

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Never heard of one? They are from a game that is very awesome, it is called Dead Space.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I say Necromorphs...but it really depends...i honestly think that Crimson heads are more brutal but they have more weakness...

Professor X

If "Brutes" are equal to, or greater than Necromorph Hunters, then they alone would take on half of this Crimson Head army. I don't think the Zombie's have any way of actually winning this to be honest...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If "Brutes" are equal to, or greater than Necromorph Hunters, then they alone would take on half of this Crimson Head army. I don't think the Zombie's have any way of actually winning this to be honest...

Well...zombies won't ever give up...they don't ever get tired...they are basicly an army on the attack at ALL times...so i'm sure that counts for something...if only a little...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Necromorphs, not only do they move fast but they FARKING BREAK OUT THE WALLS MAN. atleast with Dead Red Heads you know or atleast have an idea where they might pop up.

Well not walls, vents. But yeah I agree necro's would massecre the crimson heads.

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Come on, I don't think crimson heads actually have a chance... Either way, I agree with all of you up here. Necromorph wins. Flawless victory.

Graadrich

Do you people actually even know anything about a Crimson Head? I love Dead Space and Resident Evil equally but to think that those necro's would kill 850 CRIMSON HEADS is freaking ludicrous. The Brute is strong, yes, but it is slow and gets thrown off balance very easy. Saying that 1 brute would easily kill half this 'army' is hilarious. 10 crims would be more then enough to tear a brute to pieces, 5 would even be able to do the trick if they were spread out and weren't killed in one swing by the Brute. The Brute is essentially a strong turtle with arms. A Crimson head that latched himself onto the Brute's back would tear it to pieces. The pukers are a joke, assuming that their puke killed a crimson head in one hit, they cant shoot an endless stream, its a small burst. they'd kill 20 if they all hit, then they'd be swarmed by the rest, ripped to pieces in a second. the slashers are the real problem, only due to their numbers. still, the crims dont stop unless they are burned, decapitated, or torn apart.The stalkers are another joke, they arent strong, or even tough in the way of health. they hide then when your back is turned run at you. Easily put down with a couple shots, these things aren't a challenge for anything really.

the impression im getting from people on this forum is that crimson heads are 'fast zombies'. that is an idiotic opinion. a crimson head is strong, VERY strong. their strength rivals that of the Hunter. They have razor sharp claws which combined with their strength makes them able to tear through almost anything (they have been known to tear through walls of wood, concrete and even a couple inches of steel to get to their prey). fast is an understatement, they are capable of sprinting at speeds faster then an Olympic runner, FOREVER. They never tire (although I'm pretty sure the necro's don't either. This is never addressed in Dead Space however.). And they are smart, not smart to the point where they THINK exactly, but similar to a hunter they attack with some mild degree of tactics, not much seeing as they are insanely aggressive, but enough that they wont all just charge swinging stupidly. Which is exactly what necro's do. they dont think, they just attack blindly.

All that aside the Necromorph's wouldn't even attack the Crimson heads. The Necromorphs attack LIVING tissue only for the purpose of spreading the infection. Crimson heads are corpses, dead tissue motored around by the electrical pulses the V-ACT T-virus has given it. They may defend themselves if attacked, I don't see why not, but by then it'd be much to late.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
The necromorphs would probably slash to pieces, but would the crimson heads be capable of removing their limbs? Because that's the only way they'll die, technically.

Top Bottom