• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Could this be Chris & Leon?

Cancer

After watching the trailer several times the other day a certain part of the trailer caught my eye, and I needed to get this off my chest, I may be picking at straws here and if I'm wrong then so be it, but here is what I came across. . .

(Note though that I could and probably am wrong so don't hold me to this.)

First an image of Leon as he appears in RE6
Proof3.jpg

Note the two stripes near the top of his jacket sleeve.

Second Image:

The guy on the left looks like Chris, but on the right:

Proof1.jpg

What appears to be one of those stripes on the jacket, if you cannot see it I have outlined it:

Proof2.jpg

And that person on the right clearly isn't Chris's new comrade, firstly the new guy wears a lighter jacket:

d225.jpg

And secondly the jacket looks leather which is the type of material Leon is wearing.

If my assumption is correct then this could be proof that eventually both stories intertwine, and these two finally meet up in a game.

Thoughts?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Well Capcom already said that all the separate stories would "overlap" at a certain point which means that at some point all their respective stories are going to meet eachother.

That makes the possibility of Leon and Chris meeting pretty likely.

Also fan outcry pretty much demands it lol.

Popo

from what i've seen from the trailer, despite the fact of having zombies, it still looks like an action shooting game like RE5...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Why does it matter if they meet or not? Not directed to anyone in particular, just curious.

For me personally, I think it would be pretty badazz for the 2 most prominent male leads from the Resident Evil series to finally meet eachother.

Alot of other fans wan't this as well.

I also would like to see Jill and Claire also finally meet face to face.

Also Jill meeting Leon face to face would be awesome.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well we've never seen any interaction between the two of them. They've always been on separate missions so I guess it would be interesting.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I agree with Bruno, not to mention that I've always liked them being on separate missions and on separate ends of the Resident Evil universe. Chris doesn't belong on Leon's side of the spectrum and Leon doesn't fit on Chris'.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think all of this Chris and Leon together is a bad idea or is a good idea is not for us to decide until we play the game...It could go perfect or it could be a disastrous f--k up...But we won't know till the game comes out and we play it...

Top Bottom