• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CONTESTS!

RE4

I think we should make a contest board. We could have clans and the admin or mods can host some contests. They can be contests of sigs, avatars, trivia, etc. Share your ideas on how you feel about this.

dark_zero

i agree lol i want to win something i was hoping someone would make a thread about this now what kind of contest should there be. ::)

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=195.msg3800#msg3800 date=1200966901]
i agree lol i want to win something i was hoping someone would make a thread about this now what kind of contest should there be. ::)
[/quote]

There could be contests on a variety of things,we just have to get this through to the admin. As for winning things, once more people join then this site can start earning money. As for now, there are no signs of any give-aways. So, we can do these contests for fun until something comes up.

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=195.msg3803#msg3803 date=1200967231]
sweet lol well that leaves me time to figure out what i wanna do
[/quote]

I guess it does. :-[

Sephiroxas

A contest? A contest for what? ??? To win what? On the Fable 2 forum you can win a free copy of Fable 2. ;D But there's really nothing to win. :-X I guess maybe a copy of Resident evil 5..Or Resi Degeneration... :D 8)

Top Bottom