• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contagion (go see this film!!!!)

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
Contagion is a great film.I went to go see it yesterday & it was ace.The soundtrack was absolutely fantastic & really creepy.If you don't know what this is about it's about a virus that starts & spreads across the world.It is really cool check out the trailer & soundtrack!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I watched Contagion sometime at the beginning of this month or sometime late last month. I reallye enjoyed and loved the movie and it has earned a spot as one of my favorite movies of all time (It's about my #20 or #19 favorite movie of all time.). When it comes out on Blu-ray I'm definatly going to buy it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I want to see this film soooo bad but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on Blue-Ray. Which sucks, 'cause I haven't seen a movie in theatres since that Michael Jackson documentary.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
You haven't been since MJ's movie? I got that on DVD like decades ago.But do watch it! My favorite parts are when the doctor suggests to Matt Damon the cause of Gwyneth Paltrow's death was 'cos she had herpes.Then he goes "She didnt have herpes!!!" LOL

Top Bottom