• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contact capcom for a....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosophoros

I recently read that capcom may not be releasing the biohazard 0 wii edition outside of japan. Although it is not completely confirmed that it will not come out in america. I read that Capcom USA has rejected the offer of Resident Evil 0 being made in america twice! I believe that we should petition it and send the petition to capcom USA.

Hoady

I may not be american but hell man that probably accounts for us too!Yeah i'd sign a petition honestly i won't be surprised if someones already made one.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate to burst your bubble, but Capcom is not a very democratic institution, unfortunetely. Capcom has been given dozens of petitions from fans, and the 'corporate elites' have barely spared them a second glance.

I'm not trying to stop you, but I wouldn't expect anything.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
fair enough, but if it didnt come out in america, just get it imported, doesnt cost much nowadays,

residentevil#1

La Femme Fatale;35378 said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but Capcom is not a very democratic institution, unfortunetely. Capcom has been given dozens of petitions from fans, and the 'corporate elites' have barely spared them a second glance.

I'm not trying to stop you, but I wouldn't expect anything.

thanxs 4 the info but tat is not going 2 stop us!!!! tanxs anyway girl!

Nosophoros

iHadeSsS;35528 said:
fair enough, but if it didnt come out in america, just get it imported, doesnt cost much nowadays,

Well I have debated with myself on that one. The trailer seems to be in english with Japanese subs but I'm not sure if the real one is like that.

matt

DR J Marcus
i dont see why capcom carnt re release all resident evil games on the origonal playstation ive been a fan from day 1 they are good games and all but uve got to move with the times im just saying it would be nice to see re in hd that would be awsome also i forgot to mention they could do co op mode with re 0 just imagine running through an eerie mansion online wasting zombies crimson heads and that sorta thing i mean what the FxxK is uruboros its just not scary at all and that thing that comes out of there head is ridiculous me and my uncle were on mercs and we came up with a name the squidler lol if u agree with what im saying please email me and we can chat.BARRY WHAT IS THIS BLOOD ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom