• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Confirmed Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

I just read on wikipedia that the confirmed character for RE 5 will be Chris Redfield

He's supposed to be a member of a group known as BSSA, and they're sent to investigate an incident in the desert that serves as the game's setting

Tony_Redgrave

Great find. It's good that past characters return, as for a chance to become known to newbies in Resident Evil series such as myself :)

JP

I was just wondering about who the female character is going to be in the game. I think it's going to be Jill, since Chris and her are close from S.T.A.R.S, plus they said they'd meet up again. What does everyone else think???

JP

Oh yeah, I also got some more news from wikipedia. The game is set 10 years after the events of the first Resident Evil and the story will explore Chris's life during the ten year interval between the two games. Sounds pretty good to me.

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=27.msg173#msg173 date=1185473306]
I was just wondering about who the female character is going to be in the game. I think it's going to be Jill, since Chris and her are close from S.T.A.R.S, plus they said they'd meet up again. What does everyone else think???
[/quote]

I think it's his lil sister Claire Redfield,because we havent heard from her since code:veronica X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom