• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Complete all levels with an "S" ranking gives you...

Keano1981

Hey everyone,

One of the acchievements in RE5 is to get an "S" ranking in all levels. Couple of questions to other forum users:

1. Is that get "S" in all levels, all difficulty settings?

2. What does the accheivement get you in the game (if anything!?

Thanks,
K.

(RE5, X360, as original game disc - no add ons / downloads etc).

O(+>

If I remember right,it's just an S for ONE difficulty.

And you unlock a Wesker (rare) figurine.

Keano1981

Thanks for that, at least now I can focus on "S" ranking in a single difficulty mode rather than trying to cover the lot!

K.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This could have been alot harder if I chose to get S rank on pro mode lol but I didnt I just flew through easy mode with a M9 and PSG1 lolz I think its possible to get S rank on every mode but.. thats milking it abit haha

If you look on your records it shows you all your ranks its kinda cool when one of the lines is all S rank :D
I think the achievement is called "there action figures" and it is a Wesker figure for sure.

O(+>

Sweeeeeet, I was right the first time, givez propz to the O(+>!
*looks around room for a high five*
...anybody?

Keano1981

Thanks for the input, I can now focus on the "S" on a single difficulty mode. However, got "S" on all difficulties upto 4-1, wonder if theres any reward for all difficulty - all levels as an "S"?

As a side issue, random message popped up in the game "Infine rocket Ammo Unlocked". Anyone know why?

O(+>

Keano1981;70049 said:
Thanks for the input, I can now focus on the "S" on a single difficulty mode. However, got "S" on all difficulties upto 4-1, wonder if theres any reward for all difficulty - all levels as an "S"?

As a side issue, random message popped up in the game "Infine rocket Ammo Unlocked". Anyone know why?

You must have completed the game in under 5 hours. Ohhhhh, nailed another question. *waits for high five*.....anyone? please? :(

Kosda

it took me quite a bit time to make S rank on every ****in chapter in EVERY FKN DIFFICULTY

but it looks good hahahaha indeed

Wesker_xSTARSx

There is something I should clear up that I've heard about before. Some people have stated that getting S-rank on every chapter on every difficulty unlocks inf. grenade launcher. And this is false, as I personally have S-rank on every chapter on every difficulty. And it unlocks absolutely nothing.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
ProtoTypeRaavyn;69845 said:
It's Most Deffinatly the Wesker Rare figurine.....!

eh... i really dont care, im just not remembering... i already got all figurines...so i just dont care

Top Bottom