• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Claire on RE6

Alexandre

373593_223995141020598_934623235_n.jpg
Hey guys whatz up? :D
So, yesterday was created an petition on Facebook, asking for Claire on RE6. We all know that the history is already done and stuff, but we're asking for her on a mini game, just like Ada's.​
So it's very very simple! All you have to do is "like" the page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Claire-on-RE6/223995141020598
Alysoun Court (owner of Claire's voice) is very happy with it and supporting us! So pleaseeee like the page and share this on Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Myspace, MSN, everywhere... WE CAN DO THIS! :D
You can also sent tweets to @capcom_unity using the tag #ClaireOnRE6 and linking the page!​
More information are on the Bio of the page.​
Please guys help us, we don't see Claire on a cannon game since Code Veronica. Even if you don't like her, help us.​
Thank you very much :)

Alexandre

like just put her in the mercinaries? or a whole completely different side story?

Something more than Mercenaries, but less then the plot leon and chris story. The great thing would be her on the plot story, but i think we can't do this bcuz the game may be like 80% done, so a mini extra game [like Ada's Separate Ways] would be very nice

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm pretty sure she'll be in RE6 already. In fact doesn't the grunt from the brunette at 2:48 sound VERY familiar? and if you pause it you can see it's not Helena, her hair seems longer and they aren't wearing the same outfit...

PS: I know she isn't confirmed in RE6 yet, but if you pay close enough attention you can clearly see its not Helena and another brunette. :)

Alexandre

I'm pretty sure she'll be in RE6 already. In fact doesn't the grunt from the brunette at 2:48 sound VERY familiar? and if you pause it you can see it's not Helena, her hair seems longer and they aren't wearing the same outfit...

PS: I know she isn't confirmed in RE6 yet, but if you pay close enough attention you can clearly see its not Helena and another brunette. :)

Unfortunetly it's Helena, and the outfit is the same :\

look:
helenaa.jpg

resident-evil-6-render-helena-leon-445x560.jpg

But her voice/screams looks like Claire's

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Unfortunetly it's Helena, and the outfit is the same :\

look:
helenaa.jpg

resident-evil-6-render-helena-leon-445x560.jpg

But her voice/screams looks like Claire's

Ah Damn... I thought I was onto something! Her hair DOES look longer in the gameplay than it does in cutscenes... Capcom needs to fix that! Haha

ToCool74

Veteran Member
If the two mystery characters are Sherry and Steve, then it is unforgivable that CAPCOM didn't think to feature Claire in the game.

UNFORGIVABLE.
unforgivable.jpg

If that guy is Steve and the girl Sherry (like I believe it is) than it would be downright idiotic and cruel on Capcom's part not to include Claire in some way considering the strong history she has with both of them.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I clicky on like too, it's up to 317 likes now :)

Even if Claire doesn't make it into the main game, she could always be added in extra dlc or something...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I clicky on like too, it's up to 317 likes now :)

Even if Claire doesn't make it into the main game, she could always be added in extra dlc or something...

I actually would not be satisfied with that...

She should have a role in the STORY first and gameplay second.

If these 2 are Steve and Sherry and she does not appear in the story of these 2 than it would just feel like a missed opportunity and a slap in the face to fans to only include her as a mere DLC character.

But thats just my opinion...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Claire has become a pacifist. I don't imagine her going into the middle of an outbreak on purpose like Chris, Jill or Leon.
As for the new character, Capcom hined that it's a new character, an anti-hero. He was introduced in RE6 for the new fans, which are not familiar with Chris and Leon.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
As for the new character, Capcom hined that it's a new characte.

No actually Capcom hinted at the opposite.

They said this new guy has a history with Resident Evil which implies that he was involved in the story at somepoint.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Claire has become a pacifist. I don't imagine her going into the middle of an outbreak on purpose like Chris, Jill or Leon.
As for the new character, Capcom hined that it's a new character, an anti-hero. He was introduced in RE6 for the new fans, which are not familiar with Chris and Leon.
I meant, the unnamed "mercenary".

No actually Capcom hinted at the opposite.

They said this new guy has a history with Resident Evil which implies that he was involved in the story at somepoint.

He may have a story with RE and still be a new character. He might be related to other characters, organizations, or even have been mentioned in files.

According to Sasaki the as-yet unnamed character is being introduced as a fresh face for younger and newer audiences to identify with.
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...eries-roots/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Top Bottom