• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chris Redfield in Marvel vs Capcom 3

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
It has been announced that Chirs Redfield will be in Marvel vs Capcom 3. He is shown in the announcement trailer fighting the Hulk.

Here is the video for proof.
[youtube]zVUETKXdrTA[/youtube]

In Marvel vs Capcom 3 Chris will be wearing what he worn in Resident Evil 5, which is his BSAA outfit. So far he is the only Resident Evil character announced for the game so far.

FireSlay

xD i wish that they put Wesker not only Chris
i wanna see him kiking some wolverbatt
xD jk
but they really need to put him <<<< You : Noob ofc they will put him

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
FireSlay;73507 said:
xD i wish that they put Wesker not only Chris
i wanna see him kiking some wolverbatt
xD jk
but they really need to put him <<<< You : Noob ofc they will put him

Wesker may be in it. You may never know. This is just a teaser trailer so they are going to add more characters and one of them may be Wesker. Until more information is leaked, Chris is the only RE character to be confirmed.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT *drools*

Are the other Marvel Vs Capcom games good?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wolfgirl;74029 said:
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT *drools*

Are the other Marvel Vs Capcom games good?

They are really good with the best one out right right now being Marvel vs Capcom 2. It is pretty much the best one right now since it has 50 characters including Jill Valentine, massive combos, has been ported to 7 consoles (Dreamcast, Arcades, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.), and includes favorites from both sides like Ryu form Streetfighter, Strider, Mega Man, Wolverine from X-Men, Spider Man, Cammy from Streetfighter, Chun-Li from Streetfigher, and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil.

The orgianl Marvel vs Capcom was goo, but didn't have as much characters and wasen't ported to many consoles. Not even PSN and Xbox Live Arcade.

All the other Marvel vs Capcom games were only released in Japan and are only known to Japnese people or people who imported from Japan.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is going to be beast as it is going to be on both PS3 and Xbox 360 and is probably going to have more characters from ever before with Capcom stating that they are trying to include as many characters as possible.

Right now I got fingers crossed for more RE characters.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
HOLY s@#$%^&*&^%$##@@!#$

Yeah, that looks Awesome. Not Just for Chris Being in it, but it looks And sounds so Amazing!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Chris-BSAA;74254 said:
Really think this is gonna be an awesome game! :D

BTW, whos the flying woman that fights Iron Man?

Morrgian Anslend from Darkstalkers aka Vampire in Japan.

This just in 4 more characters have been announced.

Captin America, Deadpool from New Mutants comic, Felicia from Darkstalkers, and Dante from Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom