• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 character astrology

svp

OOPS! Forgot to add. Sherry seems more Aquarius. I picture Claire as the Libra.
I would like to take a shot at this. I'm pretty good at Astrology. The sun rules the ego and the outward personality. The moon rules the inner personality, emotions, the basic reactions, and behaviors of person. Here it goes.

Leon is not a Leo. He fits Gemini and my guess is he has a Scorpio moon. He is very emotional and is drawn to Ada. I will get to her later.

Claire is a Libra. She's girly in personality. When it comes to decision making she carefully analyzes a situation before reacting. Libra's are all about balance and justice. My guess is she may have a Pisces moon.

Ada is definitely a double Scorpio. Sun and moon placement. She has her secrets, seems mysterious and Scorpio type people are magnetically drawn to each other. There is an attraction that is deeper than physical. So that's another reason I say Leon has a Scorpio moon. The two of them affect each other unlike any other two characters in the franchise.

Sherry is an Aquarius with a cancer moon. She's got emotion hidden underneath that humanitarian. She has empathy most water signs exhibit.

Chris is a Taurus. He is steadfast and stubborn. Moon sign may be an air sign. I'm guessing Gemini.

Jill is a Cancer. I can also see her having a Virgo moon.

Wesker is a Capricorn with an Gemini moon. He is opportunistic and it's all about business with him and scheming.

Jake is more than likely an Aries with a Leo moon. He has that Arian high energy but he is emotionally sure of himself. He's got a very high self-esteem.

Helena is an Aries with a Cancer moon. Family is important to her and Aries doesn't take crap from anyone when family is hurt. Cancer is all about home and family. Usually concerning the mother though. Still Helena put her sister first.

Deborah is definitely a double Pisces. She's a mess. (No offense to the Pisces out there but you do have to admit that Pisces is a confused sign).

Derek C. Simmons is a hard one to figure out.

Ingrid Hunnigan is a Virgo with a Capricorn moon. She's all about her career and helping Leon. She wears the neatly pressed suit, those designer glasses, and she is very focused on what she does.

That's all I have.

hey very nice analysis but what makes you think Pisces are messed up? just curious no harm done

Leonsluckylady

No offense to you if you are one but all the Pisces I have known usually take on the identity of who they hang out with. They have no idea who they truly are. I think it is because they are so empathic that they confuse other people with themselves. They also tend to lack solid loyalty and seem more confused perhaps because the empathy confuses them.

hey very nice analysis but what makes you think Pisces are messed up? just curious no harm done

Reactions: svp

Leonsluckylady

IN addition to what I mentioned earlier. A Pisces who has a good head on his or her shoulders and does not exhibit the weakness of confusion would probably have either a Taurus moon or Scorpio moon and other aspects in the personal natal chart that would ground him or her. Probably earth in Mercury or Mars if not his or her moon sign. To further add, think of the three water signs and their qualities. Cancer the crab stays in the deep ocean and makes his or herself at home, Scorpio is at home in the dark, murky water. Mysteriously hidden away and maintains secrets and only he or she can see the truth beyond the darkness. Pisces is a fish swimming up or downstream a babbling brook. Aimlessly being lead by the current of the brook itself.

svp

you speak the truth as it seems, I am a Pisces and although I am smart and creative I do have a hard time staying organized and independent, I can get lazy at times :( I wish I had a little bit more of a back bone like Leo or Taurus to get me goin, Im too nice...sometimes I check to see if I have any competitive edge at all. but I think that thats good if it is the only thing bad about us fish. what sign are you?

also Im gona list my signs and can you tell me what kinda dude I am thanks haha...just for fun but I do think its relevant
Sun: pisces
Moon:aquarius
Mercury: Pisces
venus: aries
mars: cancer.....mostly water I know

Leonsluckylady

Because you have a sun and mercury in Pisces you will seem more Piscean than Aquarius (your moon sign) although you're likely to feel like an Aquarius and carry on some of those traits. Our moon sign is how we see ourselves, how we react to people and situations around us. It's the inner you. Venus is all about art, aesthetics, the types of movies and shows you may like, how you want to be loved. Mars is how you give love to another person and the type of energy you put out. You don't have a bad chart at all. Cancer, the ruler of the moon, is about the mother and home. Both Aries and Scorpio are the most powerful signs in the zodiac, both co-ruled by Mars and both once co-ruled by Pluto.

Leonsluckylady

I can see Leon being either a Gemini or Aries. Do not forget the inner emotions and emotional reactions are not judged by the sun sign. The moon is a person's emotional reaction and Leon strikes me of having a Scorpio moon because of his constant/deep/unwavering attraction and interest in Ada who is the dark, mysterious, and dangerous type.

Athletic, adventurous, flirty, and competitive is definitely Aries sun.

As for Piers, I would guess he is a Sagittarius also, yet I would give him a Taurus moon.

I also think astrology is too vague, and I don't believe in it either, but I think it's fun to talk about.

Ogay then. I don't know much about Gemini, so I'll just believe you.

Athletic, adventurous and competitive, yes, but flirty? :confused: I know he tried to hit on that female BSAA operative in the manga to make his captain jealous, but I don't remember him being flirty elsewhere.

A horoscope I once read that parodies zodiac signs by listing all their negative/unusual/crazy traits. As I said before I started my analysis above, take it with a grain of salt. :D But if this is really true for Gemini people, I'd say we've found the zodiac sign of the Ashford twins.

svp

thanks for figuring out my chart. I am very interested in the topic and I feel like I can read about any other sign and it wont match up to me but Pisces is spot on! how does cancer control my motivation/career? I think its all very interesting because I am not a follower at all and I like to beat by my own drum just like an Aquarius.

Leonsluckylady

Well Mars has to do with the energy you give. This can be the energy you put into a career, school work, or even sex. Venus and Mars work together in that Venus also tells a person how they like to receive love while Mars is how a person likes to give love to another person. The midheaven sign is indicator of how other people see you at work or what you want to be when you grow up. For example, my midheaven is in Taurus. I'm steady, reliable, and I get the job done right. You can go to astro.com to look up your natal information for free.

Leonsluckylady

I wanted to add something here. I think that once you become aware of your other energies you will become stronger in yourself. Get in touch with your Aquarius moon for example. That energy is fixed and strong like Taurus and Leo. It's the polar opposite of Leo.

you speak the truth as it seems, I am a Pisces and although I am smart and creative I do have a hard time staying organized and independent, I can get lazy at times :( I wish I had a little bit more of a back bone like Leo or Taurus to get me goin, Im too nice...sometimes I check to see if I have any competitive edge at all. but I think that thats good if it is the only thing bad about us fish. what sign are you?

also Im gona list my signs and can you tell me what kinda dude I am thanks haha...just for fun but I do think its relevant
Sun: pisces
Moon:aquarius
Mercury: Pisces
venus: aries
mars: cancer.....mostly water I know

svp

that kinda sucks for me because cancers aren't very motivated but I will find my way in life, I have energy in only the things I truly care about like music and art. I hope to pursue my passions in one way or another. doesn't matter if im working behind the scenes with a camera or in front. thanks for the help. i will find my inner Aquarius and Aries! those seem like my strong signs for passion. being a Pisces is unique but it is often tiring with my self pitying and lack of aggression.

Leonsluckylady

Pisces is the most psychic of the zodiac signs. You have the ability to pick up on other peoples emotions and understand them. That's a great gift if you work on that. You also have that Aquarius moon sign which gives you that humanitarian and zany edge. The Aries is passionate and pioneering. I can see if you really enjoy something that you will give whatever you enjoy doing your 100%. You say you are self-pitying? In what ways? Are you sure you're not confusing emotions? I think Aquarius moon can help you control the empathy and emotions if you tap into that energy and become aware of it.

You're welcome for the help.

BTW, here are my planets and signs:

Sun in Aries
Moon in Scorpio
Mercury in Taurus (Retrograde - Goes back to Scorpio)
Venus in Pisces (8th house)
Mars in Capricorn
Jupiter in Sagittarius (Retrograde - Goes back to Gemini)
Saturn in Taurus
My IC is in Scorpio in the same house as my moon sign
Midheaven in Taurus

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
OOPS! Forgot to add. Sherry seems more Aquarius. I picture Claire as the Libra.
Yeah, Leon could definitely be an Aries. I don't see Gemini in Leon, and Claire is too much of a tomboy to be a Libra... I love Claire, but Librans are very charming, polished, and sophisticated. I should know. ;)

BarkeyForeman

Pazazu's most devout follower
A couple of pointers.

Astrology is a lot more than just "Sun Signs" (zodiac sign based on your birthday). There are 10 planets representing a general overview of different parts of your personality. Example your Venus represents your approach to love, Jupiter represents your luck, Saturn represents your discipline. So you may be a hedonistic Leo but if you have a strong Saturn in Capricorn, your self discipline will be more akin to that of Capricorn. You can be a Virgo but with a Venus in Pisces you're more Piscean in love. This is not even counting the duads, aspects, houses, angles, and the Arabic Parts (this alone is over 100! And it is based on a specific aspect in your personality; you may have a Venus in Virgo but your Part of Beauty is in Libra so while your general approach to love may be Virgonian you have Libra's taste for attraction in partners).

Secondly the reason why a person doesn't act like their Zodiac Sign is because of their dominants. Dominants are calculated based on the overall chart (all the aspects, how many planets you have in what signs and what houses, and a lot more). So a person can be a Libra but his personality is far more Scorpio because Scorpio dominates his chart. And I am only going by sign dominants;there are also planetary dominants, house dominants,elemental dominants, mode dominants, and more.

Also just because a person's say Pisces dominant doesn't mean he will be entirely Pisces. Depending on the percentages/how strong other signs are, they may create a hybrid personality or add a touch of their own. Someone who is Scorpio/Leo dominant tied at 15% will be exhibiting the extroverted partygoing nature of Leo at times and at other times may suddenly act secretive and paranoid. Often they will exhibit traits of both signs (friendly and lax but nervous and quiet as a stereotypical example) most of the time.

A person with a 20% Aries dominant chart may act Aries majority of the time but because they have Capricorn as a distant 12% dominant, once you get to know the person you will begin to see the Capricorn come out and even if you didn't, the Capricorn traits will be there but quite subtle.

More so for third dominants. Other dominants like planet adds even more variety and flavor.

And never forget, life experience impacts a person just as much as astrology. In fact many a times different life experiences activate different part of a chart. A person may be 40% Libra dominant but because he has Part of Armies in Scorpio, if he is sent to bootcamp he may suddenly come out the ideal soldier because of Part of Armies, even though he is a Libra outside of the military you would think he is too artistic to ever last in the military.

This is just a quick simplification and there is a lot more I don't understand yet.

An FYI, its the Ascendant and planets in the first house and aspects between planets that affects physical appearance the most. Because the cast is portrayed as more diverse beyond national stereotypes and physical features are more pronounced and detailed than other series such as Soul Calibur and Tekken, I think I might have fun playing around possible Ascendants, planets, and so forte that gives characters their appearance :D.

BarkeyForeman

Pazazu's most devout follower
Now as for Resident Evil characters themselves, I will do analysis of their personality.I just completed a couple games recently for the first time in my life and am not as familiar with them as I am with other casts atm to say a cear cut thing. I haven't even completed RE1 yet (though I already got to the lab part) and I just started on RE4 but I can comment on some of the characters incarnations in specific games.

OK I can say for sure Claire is a hybrid of Cancer and Aries. She definitely shows the classic Aries bad girl tomboy traits (biker girl and quite optimistic much of the time) but at the same time she shows the very feminine traits of Cancer. The way she looked after Sherry in RE2 and in particular Degeneration's brief interaction between Claire and Rani is so classically Cancer. I mean the way she slapped the Senator after his rude comments and yelled at him that Rani will have nightmares fores for the rest of her life? DEFINITELY a motherly quirk and something a typical Cancerian personality would do!

While it is optional, the fact Claire can choose to risk her neck to give Rodrigo pills to stop his bleeding midway through the first disc of Code Veronica is a classic portrayal of the compassionate nature of Cancer. Rodrigo perfectly sums it up when he outright appreciates Claire's kind act and tells he to scram off immediately (because he was so touched by her compassion). Cancer is so compassionate they are willing to risk their necks for strangers they never met and they are merciful even to bad people. Though as seen with Claire if children are being hurt they suddenly become aggressive if not terrifying and Claire had shown such extroversion and spirited personality she is definitely also Aries dominant.

In fact its her motherly compassion imo that made Steve Burnside fall in love with her.

Speaking of which its commonly discussed by RE fans why Claire had gone the celibate path years after RE2. Its my opinion that she is still clingy to her memory of Steve. No other sign clings so much to loved ones as much as Cancer. I truly believe she fell in love with Steve and its because Steve committed suicide to prevent Claire from being crushed to death that she couldn't get herself to go into finding a BF as she ages into her 30s.

In fact Claire's whole plot in Code Veronica is a classic Cancer story. Going about risking your neck to search for a missing sibling is something a Cancer/Capricorn/Leo personality would do without hesitation.

More later but to sum up imo Jill is Libra dominant, Chris is Capricorn dominant, Leon is Earth dominant with strong Scorpio elements (he really shows elements of all three Earth signs its hard to decide whathis primary odminant would be though RE4's portrayal of him so far is leaning towards Virgo), and Carlos Oliveria is likely some fire sign mixed with a bit of air.

IcyTheCat

This is what I see

Aries female: Jill Valentine, I am seeing this because a Aries girl/woman is fairly strong mentally and is very logical about their decisions.

Aries Male: Leon, because he is very consistent and Aries are always different when in different situations like Leon his feelings change often like his feelings for Ada also an Aries will protect the one they love and will chase after them.

Taurus: Chris, I only think this because a Taurus is rather sensitive but will try their best to hide it. Like Chris they can get violent when others are being harmed.

Gemini: Carla, now here I'm going based off of how you see her as. Now all the Gemini's I have known tend to copy others and hate to be accused of what they may or may not have done. They also are very knowledgeable when I comes to viruses and sickness.

Leo: I would probably say Steve for this one because Steve was a somewhat sensitive and flirtatious type of person. Like Leo's he is caring and will look out for anyone and changes his mind often

Cancer: Claire I just think this I don't know why

Libra: Female: Manuela very sensitive and sweet and shy. Loves to be around people and will protect the ones she loves if they are in danger even if it means giving her own life. Or Sherry because Libras don't like being bossed around and are very caring but kick ass too.

Libra male: Ima gonna say most likely another Jake because he had grown up without a father and his father figure betrayed him. Eventually his mother died because they were too poor to get her medication so he always had the constant need for money and was a very depressed and sweet person but hid it all away with a tough shell.

Capricorn: Helena, pretty boring for the most part but is still very caring for their family and are fighters.

Aquarius: Ada, I know this stuff for a fact cause I am an Aquarius. Like Ada Aquarians are very good at reading people, also like Ada they are mysterious and tend to keep to themselves. Another thing they have in common is their sarcasm. As an Aquarian I know we do not like to share our emotions and are double sided like Gemini's. Ada can help someone then.just drop them like they are nothing, even though that is a fact Ada will help others when in need like Aquarians

Top Bottom