• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 character astrology

svp

I now this might sound weird and kinda stupid, but I'm bored and I thought this would make a funny thread for any of you astrology junkies out there! I know I'm one.
so what astrology signs do you think each of the resident evil characters are? doesn't have to be just the res6 characters, it can be any. also write one reason why they are that sign based on their personality. Ill give you mine....

Leon: Leo- because its his name duh and also he is always the life of the party like a Leo
Claire: Pisces- because she is very intuitive and sympathetic towards the relations with her partners.
Ada: Gemini- she is always leading people on and dropping them like a hat, also she is the least emotional also she can be two people at once like a Gemini
Sherry: Aquarius- because she loves to help others but hates when she gets criticized Ex: from Jake
Chris: Capricorn- because he is very goal oriented and will never give up until he reaches it
Wesker: Virgo- vain, cares for himself, neat freak with his things, seems organized. and is fake.

just a few examples...I'm sorry Virgos, I have met some nice ones . I would love to hear your examples :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Chris is most likely a Cancer. He was 25 in July 1998 when RE1 happened, yet only 39, not 40, by the end of June 2013 when RE6 happened, so his birthday must be some day between July 1st and whatever the exact date of the mansion incident was. He could be a Leo too, but the chances of him being a Cancer are much higher, also because he's a very caring and emotional person.

I'm an astrology fan too, so I could go on, but since you compared me to Wesker and had nothing nice to say about it, I'll be a good role model for my sign and be offended for a while before I speak again.

svp

cool info and I am soo sorry! I except you as my nice virgo friend! besides u are the only one that responds to my weird threads :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Alright... apology accepted. :D

To be honest, Wesker would actually make a pretty good Virgo, but I wouldn't put his vanity on the list of distinctive traits because Virgos are rather known for their low self-esteem / inferiority complex than vanity. However, they're also perfectionists, and that's definitely a trait that Wesker shares.

I completely agree on Claire, I've always seen her as a Pisces. Now here's my analysis for the other characters. Take them with a grain of salt. ;)
Leon: Gemini. Basically what you said about Ada, Leon seems to be a different person in every game/movie he appears in. I don't know if Gemini are really known for not being very emotional, but if they are, it would be yet another fitting trait, since Leon displays a rather cool smartass attitude most of the time. He does have some Leo qualities too, but his birthday can't be in the second half of the year for the same reason Chris is most likely a Cancer (his official age statements wouldn't add up with the months in which his games take place). By the way, Gemini are often bisexual and have incestuous tendencies, but I don't think Leon is bisexual.
Ada: Scorpio. Mysterious woman, no one really knows who she is and what she's up to, she can be caring towards people she likes (Leon), but will stop at nothing to reach her goals. According to statistics, Scorpios are among the most likely murder victims, et voilà, the whole BSAA and probably also some other organisations are after her. They are also known to have a very strong sex drive, but we can't say anything about Ada in that respect.
Helena: Aries. Probably the most aggressive and bossy female character we ever had, it was so predictable that Leon would end up with someone like this, as he always does. She's very passionate, brave and loyal to the people she cares about, like Deborah, who she doesn't want to give up even though she's turned into a monster. On the other hand, she doesn't care much about the rest and puts her own goals before the well-being of any civilians in Tall Oaks (which is, however, understandable given the circumstances), and she can be dangerous when upset, which Deborah's ex-boyfriend had to experience first-hand.
Jake: Leo. Probably the character with the highest self-esteem and even more of a smartass than Leon. Jake is ambitious and optimistic, but also bossy, mean at times and, most of all, materialistic. Seriously, if he always charged 50 million dollars for his services even before he met Sherry, he must be very rich today, yet he still keeps on working as a mercenary just for the money. His distrustful attitude is the only thing that doesn't fit in, since Leos are rather naive and extroverted in most cases, but it's justified considering his past.
Sherry and Chris: Cancer. They're both caring and loyal, but also hypersensitive and touchy at times. For example in Sherry's case, when Jake tells her how his father's character might have affected his own, she seems to take offence at it, even though he wasn't even talking about her. Cancers usually aren't leadership personalities, which makes Chris's position in the BSAA seem odd, but they do wish everything to go according to their will and are very family-oriented, which might be the reason why Chris views his organisation as a big family rather than just a bunch of expendable soldiers. Lucky for Chris and Sherry, they are born fighters, because if they weren't, they would probably depend on social benefits. That's the thing with Cancers, they're agreeable personalities, but also clumsy and not really good at anything.
Jill: I have difficulties analysing this character for how little we really know about her, but if she's the kind of person I think she is, she would probably be a Taurus. She seems cold and unemotional on the outside, but also has a friendly and caring side she just doesn't let everyone see. She can be distrustful and stubborn, but only to protect herself and the people she cares about. Once she has set herself a goal (like bringing Umbrella down), she's quite determined to reach it, which makes her a very reliable companion. Taurus people are said to fart a lot, but I've never heard Jill fart in the game, so maybe she's the exception to the rule here.
Piers: I like to think of him as a Sagittarius because of his skills as a marksman, but the amount of fitting and not so fitting traits is 50:50 at the moment, so I'm not sure yet.

svp

I agree with pretty much every one except the leon one lol....Geminis are suppose to be two faces and un emotional at times with out realizing it. I think Leon is a very trustworthy guy who deeply cares for Ada, so maybe I would put him as a Sagittarius too because he is overly flirty with every women he meets, and Sagittariuses are suppose to be very athletic. :cool:

I think we are both right about Claire. I cant see her as any other sign. shes sweet but she also sticks up for herself just like Pisces.

I do think Ada would make a great Scorpio based on what you said about being mysterious. also Scorpios are often detectives in their job, they are very intuitive like Pisces. also she does seem like a little sexual deviant :D they hold grudges too

yeah I can see Helena as an Aries, very adventurous, fun people... but if you mess with them or their loved ones they will go hard on you...Bad temper! also they are very spontaneous, and Helena showed that with the way she shot her sis's boyfriend. she does wear an emerald green pendent thought which is the rock for a Taurus, I can see her as a suborn Taurus more. her sis is a Libra Oct 4 lol on tomb stone! I know Im nuts

Jake is definitely a Leo! never though about it before but now that I think of it yeah. center of attention. lies material things. always has to get in his last word, just like my Leo friends. very jealous and competitive. but also fun

I still see Chris and Jill as Capricorns because they are both boring and stern cold about completing their tasks. and caps never talk in detail about their problems, just like Chris and jill, we no nothing about them.

sherry is a cancer or an Aquarius based on her caring nature and sensitivity. But I see her more as an Aquarius based on her humanitarian qualities and her peaceful harmonizing. ex: the way she separates jake from fighting chris. antiquarians are said to be peaceful/hippie type ppl. hence Age of Aquarius!

Piers could be a Sagittarius, again very athletic and flirty. he is adventurous and competitive too.

masterfortesque

Gemini often have incestuous tendencies

Who the hell says that?

Now that I'm here I may say that I believe astrology is way too vague. All these characters care, sometimes get angry or stubborn, are intuitive etc and they are all rather boring and timid most of the time. All this zombie apocalypse is an unordinary situation with weird behavior coming from everyone, but I think the differences derive from childhood and youth, trauma and whatnot. Ofc we don't know much about their history so astrology is probably the most worthwhile thing to look at afterall. So go on with this weird thread :D

Reactions: svp

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I also think astrology is too vague, and I don't believe in it either, but I think it's fun to talk about.

I agree with pretty much every one except the leon one lol....Geminis are suppose to be two faces and un emotional at times with out realizing it.

Ogay then. I don't know much about Gemini, so I'll just believe you.

Piers could be a Sagittarius, again very athletic and flirty. he is adventurous and competitive too.

Athletic, adventurous and competitive, yes, but flirty? :confused: I know he tried to hit on that female BSAA operative in the manga to make his captain jealous, but I don't remember him being flirty elsewhere.

Who the hell says that?

A horoscope I once read that parodies zodiac signs by listing all their negative/unusual/crazy traits. As I said before I started my analysis above, take it with a grain of salt. :D But if this is really true for Gemini people, I'd say we've found the zodiac sign of the Ashford twins.

Kristen00

Haha, this looks like fun! I go pretty in depth with my astrology, so I'm going to have a go at it:

Leon: Sun: Aries (He loves chasing after the unattainable Ada for one thing, a total aries trait, and not to mention he's sort of macho)
Moon: Capricorn (he seems emotionally reserved)
Mercury: Taurus
Venus: Aries
Mars: Pisces

Ada: Sun: Aquarius (a total aquarius! She's reserved, aloof, can cut people off at the click of the fingers but at the same time generally helps out if someone's in trouble)
Moon: Scorpio (emotionally secretive and intense)
Mercury: Aquarius
Venus: Aquarius
Mars: Aquarius

Helena: Sun: Taurus (I agree with the being very strong and stubborn)
Moon: Aries (very emotionally charged and passionate)
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Taurus
Mars: Capricorn

Chris: Sun: Cancer (I guess I could see Chris as a cancer, he's very family orientated)
Moon: Leo (feels the need to be 'in charge')
Mercury: Leo
Venus: Cancer
Mars: Virgo

Claire: Sun: Pisces (although I was switching between Libra and Pisces)
Moon: Libra (feels better working in a partnership)
Mercury: Aries
Mars: Aquarius

Steve: Sun: Leo (he loves showing off and is loyal to those close to him)
Moon: Sagittarius (emotionally energetic and playful)
Mercury: Leo
Venus: Leo
Mars: Gemini

Piers: Sun: Sagittarius (takes his job seriously and does it well)
Moon: Aquarius
Mercury: Capricorn
Venus: Capricorn
Mars: Sagittarius

Jake: Sun: Aries (another aries type, very macho, independent, impulsive, etc)
Moon: Aries
Mercury: Aries
Mars: Aries lol (yeah, pretty much just an aries)

Sherry: Sun: Libra (enjoys defending the underdog and works best in a partnership)
Moon: Gemini (says exactly what she thinks or feels)
Mercury: Libra
Venus: Virgo
Mars: Virgo (she seems motivated to fix things and people eg. Jake)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I understand the difference between Sun and Moon (although I usually don't go that much into it), but what about the planets? How do they influence the personality?

Edit: Before I forget...

her sis is a Libra Oct 4 lol on tomb stone! I know Im nuts.

I know! :D As soon as I saw the tomb stone, I paid very close attention just to see when her birthday was... I don't remember the exact date anymore, but I know now she's a Libra, and that's all that counts. ;)

Kristen00

I view it as the Sun being ego, the Moon dictates the emotions, Mercury is related to intellect and how you communicate, Venus is how you flirt and handle personal relationships and Mars the drive and motivation. Eg. Mars in Aries tends to act on impulse, usually before thinking things through.

svp

cool I know my sun is Pisces and my moon is Aquarius based on my birth date and time. but how do I figure out my planets? ex mercury, mars I usually dont get too into it but it seems interesting.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I'm a Libra, and I don't think anyone fits the role of Libra except maybe Sherry or Cindy (from Outbreak). (And Debra too, apparently. ;)) I don't really know about the others... Of course, I don't look too much into the other signs too much, anyway. :p But here, I'll just take a few guesses here...

Leon: Leo (loyal)--could also be Aries (ladies man)
Helena: Taurus (stubborn)
Chris: Cancer (emotional)--could also be a Leo (loyal)
Piers:
Jake:
Sherry: Libra (diplomatic)--could also be
Ada: Gemini (versatile)
Carla: who knows, her personality was wiped

* note: did not finish because I am a Libra and have trouble focusing.

Leonsluckylady

I would like to take a shot at this. I'm pretty good at Astrology. The sun rules the ego and the outward personality. The moon rules the inner personality, emotions, the basic reactions, and behaviors of person. Here it goes.

Leon is not a Leo. He fits Gemini and my guess is he has a Scorpio moon. He is very emotional and is drawn to Ada. I will get to her later.

Claire is a Libra. She's girly in personality. When it comes to decision making she carefully analyzes a situation before reacting. Libra's are all about balance and justice. My guess is she may have a Pisces moon.

Ada is definitely a double Scorpio. Sun and moon placement. She has her secrets, seems mysterious and Scorpio type people are magnetically drawn to each other. There is an attraction that is deeper than physical. So that's another reason I say Leon has a Scorpio moon. The two of them affect each other unlike any other two characters in the franchise.

Sherry is an Aquarius with a cancer moon. She's got emotion hidden underneath that humanitarian. She has empathy most water signs exhibit.

Chris is a Taurus. He is steadfast and stubborn. Moon sign may be an air sign. I'm guessing Gemini.

Jill is a Cancer. I can also see her having a Virgo moon.

Wesker is a Capricorn with an Gemini moon. He is opportunistic and it's all about business with him and scheming.

Jake is more than likely an Aries with a Leo moon. He has that Arian high energy but he is emotionally sure of himself. He's got a very high self-esteem.

Helena is an Aries with a Cancer moon. Family is important to her and Aries doesn't take crap from anyone when family is hurt. Cancer is all about home and family. Usually concerning the mother though. Still Helena put her sister first.

Deborah is definitely a double Pisces. She's a mess. (No offense to the Pisces out there but you do have to admit that Pisces is a confused sign).

Derek C. Simmons is a hard one to figure out.

Ingrid Hunnigan is a Virgo with a Capricorn moon. She's all about her career and helping Leon. She wears the neatly pressed suit, those designer glasses, and she is very focused on what she does.

That's all I have.

I now this might sound weird and kinda stupid, but I'm bored and I thought this would make a funny thread for any of you astrology junkies out there! I know I'm one.
so what astrology signs do you think each of the resident evil characters are? doesn't have to be just the res6 characters, it can be any. also write one reason why they are that sign based on their personality. Ill give you mine....

Leon: Leo- because its his name duh and also he is always the life of the party like a Leo
Claire: Pisces- because she is very intuitive and sympathetic towards the relations with her partners.
Ada: Gemini- she is always leading people on and dropping them like a hat, also she is the least emotional also she can be two people at once like a Gemini
Sherry: Aquarius- because she loves to help others but hates when she gets criticized E:x from Jake
Chris: Capricorn- because he is very goal oriented and will never give up until he reaches it
Wesker: Virgo- vain, cares for himself, neat freak with his things, seems organized. and is fake.

just a few examples...I'm sorry Virgos, I have met some nice ones . I would love to hear your examples :)

Leonsluckylady

I see Leon as having a Scorpio moon. He's intense intense and not at all afraid of death. I also can see him having Mars in Libra. that can make him a flirt around pretty women. It would also explain his natural ability to give to others or want to save other people. Mars is our energy and Mars typically rules Scorpio and Aries. Libra is all about balance and justice for the greater good. It's about art, beauty, and aesthetics. Libran people love what's appealing to the eye. My guess is he is a Gemini, Scorpio moon, Mercury in Taurus, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Libra.

Ada is probably a double Scorpio. She's probably got sun and moon in Scorpio, Mercury in Libra (Judging by the tone of her voice and how she communicates), Venus in Scorpio, and Mars in Sagittarius.

Leon and Ada are two halves of a whole. They were magnetically attracted to each other from the start and they will always be a part of each others lives. The Scorpio attraction is very deep and intense. There is nothing half-assed about it. Scorpio's attract other Scorpio's even if that attraction isn't a physical one. We can always pick each other out in a room full of people. Leon and Ada's attraction is obviously spiritual deep and sexual. Also notice that when Ada is around, Leon does not even pay attention to anyone else. That Mars energy is controlled. That's my take on those two.

Alright... apology accepted. :D

To be honest, Wesker would actually make a pretty good Virgo, but I wouldn't put his vanity on the list of distinctive traits because Virgos are rather known for their low self-esteem / inferiority complex than vanity. However, they're also perfectionists, and that's definitely a trait that Wesker shares.

I completely agree on Claire, I've always seen her as a Pisces. Now here's my analysis for the other characters. Take them with a grain of salt. ;)
Leon: Gemini. Basically what you said about Ada, Leon seems to be a different person in every game/movie he appears in. I don't know if Gemini are really known for not being very emotional, but if they are, it would be yet another fitting trait, since Leon displays a rather cool smartass attitude most of the time. He does have some Leo qualities too, but his birthday can't be in the second half of the year for the same reason Chris is most likely a Cancer (his official age statements wouldn't add up with the months in which his games take place). By the way, Gemini are often bisexual and have incestuous tendencies, but I don't think Leon is bisexual.
Ada: Scorpio. Mysterious woman, no one really knows who she is and what she's up to, she can be caring towards people she likes (Leon), but will stop at nothing to reach her goals. According to statistics, Scorpios are among the most likely murder victims, et voilà, the whole BSAA and probably also some other organisations are after her. They are also known to have a very strong sex drive, but we can't say anything about Ada in that respect.
Helena: Aries. Probably the most aggressive and bossy female character we ever had, it was so predictable that Leon would end up with someone like this, as he always does. She's very passionate, brave and loyal to the people she cares about, like Deborah, who she doesn't want to give up even though she's turned into a monster. On the other hand, she doesn't care much about the rest and puts her own goals before the well-being of any civilians in Tall Oaks (which is, however, understandable given the circumstances), and she can be dangerous when upset, which Deborah's ex-boyfriend had to experience first-hand.
Jake: Leo. Probably the character with the highest self-esteem and even more of a smartass than Leon. Jake is ambitious and optimistic, but also bossy, mean at times and, most of all, materialistic. Seriously, if he always charged 50 million dollars for his services even before he met Sherry, he must be very rich today, yet he still keeps on working as a mercenary just for the money. His distrustful attitude is the only thing that doesn't fit in, since Leos are rather naive and extroverted in most cases, but it's justified considering his past.
Sherry and Chris: Cancer. They're both caring and loyal, but also hypersensitive and touchy at times. For example in Sherry's case, when Jake tells her how his father's character might have affected his own, she seems to take offence at it, even though he wasn't even talking about her. Cancers usually aren't leadership personalities, which makes Chris's position in the BSAA seem odd, but they do wish everything to go according to their will and are very family-oriented, which might be the reason why Chris views his organisation as a big family rather than just a bunch of expendable soldiers. Lucky for Chris and Sherry, they are born fighters, because if they weren't, they would probably depend on social benefits. That's the thing with Cancers, they're agreeable personalities, but also clumsy and not really good at anything.
Jill: I have difficulties analysing this character for how little we really know about her, but if she's the kind of person I think she is, she would probably be a Taurus. She seems cold and unemotional on the outside, but also has a friendly and caring side she just doesn't let everyone see. She can be distrustful and stubborn, but only to protect herself and the people she cares about. Once she has set herself a goal (like bringing Umbrella down), she's quite determined to reach it, which makes her a very reliable companion. Taurus people are said to fart a lot, but I've never heard Jill fart in the game, so maybe she's the exception to the rule here.
Piers: I like to think of him as a Sagittarius because of his skills as a marksman, but the amount of fitting and not so fitting traits is 50:50 at the moment, so I'm not sure yet.

Leonsluckylady

I have to disagree with Leon and Sherry. Leo's tend to fish for compliments. He's not looking for any. He's sure of himself. He might be an Aries because he is headstrong and stubborn. Gemini seems right too. I definitely see Scorpio emotions though.

I'm a Libra, and I don't think anyone fits the role of Libra except maybe Sherry or Cindy (from Outbreak). (And Debra too, apparently. ;)) I don't really know about the others... Of course, I don't look too much into the other signs too much, anyway. :p But here, I'll just take a few guesses here...

Leon: Leo (loyal)--could also be Aries (ladies man)
Helena: Taurus (stubborn)
Chris: Cancer (emotional)--could also be a Leo (loyal)
Piers:
Jake:
Sherry: Libra (diplomatic)--could also be
Ada: Gemini (versatile)
Carla: who knows, her personality was wiped

* note: did not finish because I am a Libra and have trouble focusing.

Leonsluckylady

OOPS! Forgot to add. Sherry seems more Aquarius. I picture Claire as the Libra.

I have to disagree with Leon and Sherry. Leo's tend to fish for compliments. He's not looking for any. He's sure of himself. He might be an Aries because he is headstrong and stubborn. Gemini seems right too. I definitely see Scorpio emotions though.

svp

OOPS! Forgot to add. Sherry seems more Aquarius. I picture Claire as the Libra.
I would like to take a shot at this. I'm pretty good at Astrology. The sun rules the ego and the outward personality. The moon rules the inner personality, emotions, the basic reactions, and behaviors of person. Here it goes.

Leon is not a Leo. He fits Gemini and my guess is he has a Scorpio moon. He is very emotional and is drawn to Ada. I will get to her later.

Claire is a Libra. She's girly in personality. When it comes to decision making she carefully analyzes a situation before reacting. Libra's are all about balance and justice. My guess is she may have a Pisces moon.

Ada is definitely a double Scorpio. Sun and moon placement. She has her secrets, seems mysterious and Scorpio type people are magnetically drawn to each other. There is an attraction that is deeper than physical. So that's another reason I say Leon has a Scorpio moon. The two of them affect each other unlike any other two characters in the franchise.

Sherry is an Aquarius with a cancer moon. She's got emotion hidden underneath that humanitarian. She has empathy most water signs exhibit.

Chris is a Taurus. He is steadfast and stubborn. Moon sign may be an air sign. I'm guessing Gemini.

Jill is a Cancer. I can also see her having a Virgo moon.

Wesker is a Capricorn with an Gemini moon. He is opportunistic and it's all about business with him and scheming.

Jake is more than likely an Aries with a Leo moon. He has that Arian high energy but he is emotionally sure of himself. He's got a very high self-esteem.

Helena is an Aries with a Cancer moon. Family is important to her and Aries doesn't take crap from anyone when family is hurt. Cancer is all about home and family. Usually concerning the mother though. Still Helena put her sister first.

Deborah is definitely a double Pisces. She's a mess. (No offense to the Pisces out there but you do have to admit that Pisces is a confused sign).

Derek C. Simmons is a hard one to figure out.

Ingrid Hunnigan is a Virgo with a Capricorn moon. She's all about her career and helping Leon. She wears the neatly pressed suit, those designer glasses, and she is very focused on what she does.

That's all I have.

hey very nice analysis but what makes you think Pisces are messed up? just curious no harm done

Top Bottom