• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chainsaw Majini vs Dr. Salvador

Chainsaw Majini vs Dr. Salvador

• Chainsaw Majini

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Dr. Salvador

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I got called names and such in school. It caused me to become insecure overtime and I suggest you not name-call anybody - Unless of course they know it's a lighthearted joke.

And don't lecture us, if you don't like what we posted, then ignore it...thats a very high and mighty thing to do, and actually pretty annoying...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I said it's fine if the person knows it's a lighthearted joke, so don't pull that **** with me.

But when youre the kid who was bullied a lot, thats you AND me...then its okay to talk about them with someone else you don't even know when its NOT a light hearted joke...we weren't talking about calling them that directly to their face, and even if we were, it didnt concern you...so i'm not pulling ANY s--t...youre starting s--t...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I just use the term hicks because i go to school in a hicktown...no specific nick names, but in my opinon hick is about as bad as it gets...for me the term describes a moron that has no decency twords women and does nothing but brag about his old ninteen 80s truck and milk cows...

Thats very well thought out. Man that is so true I grew up in a Hickfamily in a hick town and yet i am very much against sexism.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thats very well thought out. Man that is so true I grew up in a Hickfamily in a hick town and yet i am very much against sexism.

I'm very much agains sexism too...and i hear ya about the whole hicktown thing...its REAL annoying...when guys have the nerve to call over my girlfriend while they sit in a pickup truck it really drives me up a wall...Thank God she's better than that and just ignores em...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
But when youre the kid who was bullied a lot, thats you AND me...then its okay to talk about them with someone else you don't even know when its NOT a light hearted joke...we weren't talking about calling them that directly to their face, and even if we were, it didnt concern you...so i'm not pulling ANY s--t...youre starting s--t...

I hate bullies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Perhaps your right. I get offended when I hear people talking about making others feel like ****. Just for laughs.

Regardless, it's not right to hurt other people, no matter who you are.

Hey, its cool...i get offended too when people try to hurt each other, or label each other...but this isn't gonna get back around to those people, and itsn not to callously hurt them...i mean...the dude i was gonna talk about was a 3rd grade bully anyway...so it wouldnt be hurting anyone...but either way i get what you mean...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Hey, its cool...i get offended too when people try to hurt each other, or label each other...but this isn't gonna get back around to those people, and itsn not to callously hurt them...i mean...the dude i was gonna talk about was a 3rd grade bully anyway...so it wouldnt be hurting anyone...but either way i get what you mean...

I edited my post because I thought I'd offend.

Anyway it's hard to tell how much we mean what we say over the net. Thanks. I've been having arguements with different people all week.

Yeah, that sounds okay, what you mentioned. Thats fine with me. But when say, for example - A group of Jocks say abusive and nasty things in an attempt to get them to commit suicide - I can't stand that type of bullying. It offends me and makes me want to spill their blood.

Sorry for getting bitchy on you.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I edited my post because I thought I'd offend.

Anyway it's hard to tell how much we mean what we say over the net. Thanks. I've been having arguements with different people all week.

Yeah, that sounds okay, what you mentioned. Thats fine with me. But when say, for example - A group of Jocks say abusive and nasty things in an attempt to get them to commit suicide - I can't stand that type of bullying. It offends me and makes me want to spill their blood.

Sorry for getting bitchy on you.

Heh...sounds like you've got the same beef with the jocks as i do my man...And don't worry about getting bitchy with me...what i type back to you, though argumentitive, is never angry...i'm a pretty mellow fellow...i just find it fun to argue, and really, don't ever take anything like that seriously enough to care if people are mad or not...it sucks that you've been getting argumentitive all week though...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I'm very much agains sexism too...and i hear ya about the whole hicktown thing...its REAL annoying...when guys have the nerve to call over my girlfriend while they sit in a pickup truck it really drives me up a wall...Thank God she's better than that and just ignores em...

Excactly you know how many barfights I start a week cuz some asshole is smacking around his Girlfriend.

Top Bottom