• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chainsaw Majini vs Dr. Salvador

Chainsaw Majini vs Dr. Salvador

• Chainsaw Majini

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Dr. Salvador

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Who did you perfer? I perferred The Chainsaw Majini because he was harder to kill, and looked cooler.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Chainsaw Majini, though I haven't played RE 5, the Chainsaw Majini looked menacing going by the pictures I've seen.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yep, They called it something different but I called bull**** on that cuz its the same damb thing. Notice how it was wearing humans as a loincloth?

Lol i did notice...it was awesome...and i also noticed how they called it something different, which i thought was bull**** as well...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Lol i did notice...it was awesome...and i also noticed how they called it something different, which i thought was bull**** as well...

Exactly. lol did you have a nickname for an asshole when you used to go to school? I named this dickhead Peshonkee-donkee

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
A loser at a school you used to go to. You ever give someone a nickname?

I just use the term hicks because i go to school in a hicktown...no specific nick names, but in my opinon hick is about as bad as it gets...for me the term describes a moron that has no decency twords women and does nothing but brag about his old ninteen 80s truck and milk cows...

Top Bottom