• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 can u do this?

biohazard22

there is a way but but i haven't tried it myself with the axe man but with the chainsaw man you can shoot him in the eye

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
They're both pretty damn easy, with a good partner. The chainsaw guy is easy no matter what, but to kill the axe guy before Kirk arrives with a lousy partner... it ain't happinin. The easiest way to kill the axe guy is cover Sheva on top of the bus or even inside the bus while she snipes him IN THE HEAD. Don't run out and punch him when he kneels down with a headache either, just have Sheva keep sniping him. He'll go down.(Smiles)
The other easy but so-so way is to lure him near all the gas tanks and canisters and blow him up or set him on fire. This takes practice though. There's also, by default, three hand grenades and an incindery grenade on the level so you can use those too. Also helps with crowd control.
As for Mr. Chainsaw, with a little preperation this fight is a breeze. First, clean house. Find every scrap of ammo in the area, DO NOT blow up any of the oil tanks and don't shoot the power box on the phone line above the stairs ...yet. Run over to the wooden door in the alley and knife it down so you can walk through freely. Head over to the stairway alley now. Have Chris stand by the last pillar to the left and aim at the power box whilst Sheva lures out the Chainsaw dude. Shoot the power box, it'll fall on his head. Clear out a couple of zombies, run to the end of the little alley to the left. Wait for the Chainsaw guy to be RIGHT next to the oil tank (the closer the better, can't always be picky though) both of you kick and/or punch him then run through the back entrance of the house, turn right, nail him with some rifle round in the head. Kick and/or punch him. (All the while trying to blow him up with the oil tanks) run to little alley, snipe. Repeat. Obviously there'll be more "shoot the oil can"s than I lead on, but go with what you can handle.
Hopefully this was helpful. (Smiles)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh oh!! the axe man!! damnit before the forum got upgraded i musta posted twice how to kill the axe man!

You have to kill the guy with the sunglasses! then go for the axe man, if the sunglasses guy is alive the axe man wont die.

633622597661512405.jpg

To kill the axe dude you need to kill this guy first he's running around smewhere. find him.

resident-evil-5-1.jpg

Done lol

TOOFI3

Big Dude With Axe/Chainsaw Magini

If you play online co-op with a friend and have him/her keep the maginis away from you while your fighting the B.D.W.A then you have a very good chance also i would recommend using Chris and his shot gun.
and the chainsaw magini is really easy shoot him a couple of times in the head(works better) and he'll bend down, run over and deck him in the face ha ha. keep this up and eventually he'll make a weird noise and fall down and die, then you have the guards key and you've beaten the shanty town part of the demo congrats. don't worry about ammo sheva will kill some maginis for you and you can just take the ammo from them. oh and run AWAY from the magini after you hit him and repeat the process.

L

Lurker
he does give you, alot of ammo even though its 5 seconds away from the end of the demo. just try to beat him when you play the full game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
xAussieVeteranx;22562 said:
ok,if defeted the chainsaw dude,now its the axe guy.

You have to kill the guy with the sunglasses! he's holdng the microphoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! then go for the axe man, if the sunglasses guy is alive the axe man wont die.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
weskerfan;22575 said:
why bother killing the axe man?its just a waste of ammo anyway.

It's fun. The level's boring otherwise. Too easy.
1. Run.
2. Get on bus.
3. Shoot & punch.
4. Wait for Kirk.

Kinda boring, eh?

By the way, RE5, cool sig, what's it from?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It was from Ergoproxy I havnt seen the manga though lol look it up on google you'll find the picture lol.

An you can kill the AXEMAN!
Serious.

Top Bottom