• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Can someone help me? (DE)

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I cant find all of the Agitator Majini... where are they, besides the one at the very end...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The first agitator is where you begin at in the level. It is kinda of hard to tell what actually brings him out, but what I suggest is to kill all enemies before unlocking the door. It will take a while before all of them are killed, but you will know when all of them is killed when you actually see no one coming for you, no one in the tower, no one on top of containers, and you can't hear anyone. You will know when you kill everyone when Jill is hopped over the broken ladder and he appears right behind you. NOTE: YOU MUST NOT GET THE CHECKPOINT UNTIL YOU KILL EVERYONE!

Agitator #2 is near the end before you go into the communications tower. Get on the Grenade Launchers and start blasting at the bridge and kill everyone. Once everyone is killed the 2nd agitator will appear.

Agitator #3 is at the very end of the level. I don't know what gets this one to come out as he didn't come out for me at one time, but I am going to suggest to kill every boss that comes out for you and he should appear in the elevator with 2 Big Man Majinis.

Keano1981

Another quick follow up to this, can you get this accheivement on any difficulty level or does it have to be on Veteran / Profesional?

Ta,
K.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You can get it on any difficulty, it doesn't matter.

A tip for the first one - in the very first area, you have to kill every last majini before the first checkpoint. I also find it a good idea to make sure you (as Jill) climb up all three ladders in the area at one point. My first time trying for that trophy, I killed everything but missed the ladders and didn't get it to come out. The second time when I killed everything and climbed all the ladders I got him.

I'll be happy to help if you need it. :)

Top Bottom