• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Anyone Help Me Find the Name of this Song?

PiersNivansRealHero

Look. I know this is the stupidest forum ever but I've asked this question everywhere, yahoo answers, etc. Anyway, I wanna know what the name of the song in Teen Wolf Season 2 Episode 8 (Raving) is called when Erica, Isaac, and Jackson are dancing. The songs are different for the mtv and netflix versions. I want the name of the song for the netflix version. (Thankyou for reading cause im not sure if anyone here even watches it or even knows the name of the song.)View attachment 577

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Look. I know this is the stupidest forum ever but I've asked this question everywhere, yahoo answers, etc. Anyway, I wanna know what the name of the song in Teen Wolf Season 2 Episode 8 (Raving) is called when Erica, Isaac, and Jackson are dancing. The songs are different for the mtv and netflix versions. I want the name of the song for the netflix version. (Thankyou for reading cause im not sure if anyone here even watches it or even knows the name of the song.)View attachment 577
This is the stupidest forum ever? I beg to differ.

MissDomino

Premium
I'm guessing that maybe he meant to say thread. Might just be a misunderstanding.

As for the song, wish I could help but I don't have netflix :(

Edit: I tried searching for it to see if I could find some info and someone said it was by PP Music and the song was Phenomenal. To my understanding, PP Music is company that provides music for TV, games, advertisements etc. I could be wrong though. Hope this helps in some way :(

Top Bottom