• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bought Umbrella Chronicles?

A_Wesker123

The Original
Just wanted to know how many people have got Umbrella Chronicles. It is actually very goos for an on rails shooter.Tell me if youve got it and what you guys think of it :)

alonecrow

i didn't have it, since i don't have any Wii here..
but i just saw my friends played, and eventually borrow it.. haha..

GreenZombiE

I've heard good things and bad. The only real bad thing I have heard is that it gets a little repetitive over time. The only reason I would get it is for the cut scenes. I just don't have a Wii though.

A_Wesker123

The Original
It can get a little repetitive. If i was gona get it now id wait till it went down in price a bit. But it is still a Brilliant game lol. :) :D

Nicholai

I got UC.
It's really awesome for Resi fan.
Great moment with Wesker and Ada.
Hunk part really kicks ass

Cousintony

I have it and its a pretty fun game. It can get repetitive but its still fun. And if I were someone who didn't have it I would get it.

GamingMaiden

I love it. I'm almost done with it. Pretty hard but if you vary the levels up with different weapons, it can get easier or harder. I wanted Resident Evil: Code Veronica on it really badly though. :(

GamingMaiden

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=300.msg7240#msg7240 date=1213996396]
You have to play UC with gun remote control.
It's better.
[/quote]
It's alot of fun to use that. But it feels like it's harder to do the button dodges.

SOLARISS

i think its decent. havent completed it yet, but its a nice story. its not the best re game but you should at least rent it, just in case you dont like it that mush ;) I personally consider it as a tribute to all RE :D

Top Bottom