• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 bosses

AVP

well the last fight with wesker i found realy hard the first time i played the game and my fav has to be U-8 :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Killing U-8 on Veteran mode for the first time was hard lol I had to burn that thing for ages.... Now I just shoot it for ages for fun.
my favorite fight is probaly with jill I geuss.

AVP

RE5.;32125 said:
Killing U-8 on Veteran mode for the first time was hard lol I had to burn that thing for ages.... Now I just shoot it for ages for fun.
my favorite fight is probaly with jill I geuss.

WOW hold on u-8 is the monster on the huge platform which goes down i belive? i think you got u-8 confused with uroboros number 2 i call it the fight with the flamthrower i think your talking about? lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh Shi--
Haha yeah man I got it wrong haha. uruboros2 is the one you set on fire an the U-8 is that crazy crab thing lol. which is fun also because you get to shove grenades in its mouth haha

AVP

yeah i know when i first seen him i was like holy crap im going to die lol

english_lad

I am on the last chapter and the last boss I have to face is Wesker, so far the hardest boss I have faced would be Excella, my favourite would be Irvin.

C. Redfield

The hardest for me would be Excella although Irvin creeped me out a little bit with those eyes :blink:.
The easiest would have to be Irvin ;).

Ada Wong™

Excella wasn't that difficult in my opinion, you just need super excellent aim. And a lot of time on your hands, cause one is bound to die once or twice.​

My favorite battle was every single battle with Wesker. But I favored the one battle between Jill and Wesker.

Wesker :wub:

He's amazing.

But overall I liked the battle structure. And how you had to hide out and sneak attack. Mmhm, an excellent battle for sniper types like me.

Elfadiciell

Favorite: Uroboros (First ver.)
Diff: It took me a while (1 hr.) to kill Wesker (or beat the last chapter) so I'd have to say him.

MoleMan

Actually killing the executioner on the FIRST run through was very tough. In actuality, the Uroboros were the easiest, since all you had to do was burn the heck out of it. Excella was the only boss to actually kill me though, but that was because Sheva got smeared. All in all, my favorite bossfight was the one against U8. Something about a giant crabs feels so right, and normally crabs are annoying as heck.. lol

Top Bottom