• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Birkin's Epicness

rocklikebrucelee

Is there no boss in the RE universe more epic than birkin??? I don't think so...but what does everyone else think? And why???

Reasons why I think he's THE badass of badass bosses:

-His awesome, horrific transformations (I love how you see him get less and less human as the G Virus evolves)
-His history as one of Umbrella's top researchers (Worked along side Wesker at age 15...not bad)
-His awesome theme song
-He wants to rape his own daughter. As if him being a monster isn't ****ed up enough, this made him a lot more ****ed up. "SHEEERRryyyyyy!!!!!" (Darkside Chronicles)

I dunno about the rape part, but William was an awsome boss. :D I don't know if he's my fav, there are so many great bosses to choose from but he is definitely in the top rankings for me.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
The rape thing is just so disturbing it makes for a good villan/monster. On a pyschological level its sick, so was Cheif Irons. I always had a feeling he had some fun before he "stuffed" his victims. RE2 had some pretty deranged characters.

rocklikebrucelee

lmao okay maybe I didn't make that part clear enough... but yeah he had a different goal than most bosses in RE. He just wanted to make more G babies (so he "personified" the virus he was carrying). That, and the fact that I HATE THE CRAP OUT OF SHERRY BIRKIN

Biochemi987

Many people say that Nemesis was the best. I will say that he is terrifying, and unrelenting, but Birkin is my favorite. Just imagine being in those sewers... his eye locks onto you. Slowly shambling towards you wielding his monstrous arm equipped with rigid claws, dripping with the blood of his victims. He lets out one of his deeply voiced moans, echoing through the sewer passages. It's dark, you don't know where to go... he'll find you.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hate Sherry? If it were someone over the age of like 13, I understand. But you can't help a ten year old girl being annoying!

Top Bottom