• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 billy

juelz2

do you guys think that billy could possibly be in re5. maybe the area that chris is in could be connected to billys past? i found an entry that explains why billy was taken into custody

Rebecca questions why Billy has been sentenced to death. He explains that it happened during the last year, he was in Africa on a secret mission. His team was attacked and many were killed. Eventually the survivors of his unit found a rural village, with nothing to do with what had happened to his team. Yet all 23 of the villagers were gunned down in cold-blood. Billy doesn’t confirm nor deny his involvement in the killings. why would bill be taken to the arklay mouontain facilities unless he was working for umbrella on a secret missin to africa im only theorizing so please be nice ;D

REGirlfan

[quote author=juelz2 link=topic=90.msg716#msg716 date=1193660185]
do you guys think that billy could possibly be in re5. maybe the area that chris is in could be connected to billys past? i found an entry that explains why billy was taken into custody

Rebecca questions why Billy has been sentenced to death. He explains that it happened during the last year, he was in Africa on a secret mission. His team was attacked and many were killed. Eventually the survivors of his unit found a rural village, with nothing to do with what had happened to his team. Yet all 23 of the villagers were gunned down in cold-blood. Billy doesn’t confirm nor deny his involvement in the killings. why would bill be taken to the arklay mouontain facilities unless he was working for umbrella on a secret missin to africa im only theorizing so please be nice ;D
[/quote]

yeah but if u think about it that was before RE 1 and we are now many years later in RE5 why would billy be there now? he should have finished what he started already.

JP

You never know. Billy past is somewhat groggy and maybe RE5 could clear that up. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Billy again, yet I'm not sure if he will be. I hope he is, though.

alonecrow

it could be billy.
his past is still foggy and we don't know much about him.
I don't mind seeing Billy in RE5, but I also want to see Barry in action again.

juelz2

maybe barry might return because he rescues jill and carlos im 3.
Jill and Carlos ride an elevator to the surface, and there they are met by Barry Burton, who quickly picks them up and takes them to safe distance. The missiles strike the city, the largest being a nuclear-type missile, totally reducing the city to a crater. Jill states that Umbrella has gone too far, and Barry asks her if she is ready to finish it. this is fromth re3 story line. maybe the badge that you see on chris in the new pics are from maybe barry starting an anti umbrella company. remember when jill accounts of chris acting strange around the office before he leaves. you never hear from jill after 3 so maybe they have been plannig all the while

Nicholai

Well i don't think that billy will show up again. Why you think he'll come to Africa again? For what?
In RE 0, at the end, he doesn't seem to want fight Umbrella again. Well, if Capcom make him appear, it'll be good with Rebecca.

JP

As said before, maybe Billy could come back to Africa looking for something in his past. You never know.....

alonecrow

Yup, you never know about it..
Capcom always had some crazy idea about the characters in RE..
it's true that he doesn't want to be involve in Umbrella's business anymore but remember, we don't know yet whether Umbrella involved in RE5 or not.
So if billy make an appearance in RE5, Rebecca could be with him.
But i still think it's Barry who will show up in RE5.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=juelz2 link=topic=90.msg716#msg716 date=1193660185]

[/quote]

That is actually a great way of thinking of it ^^ that's what I thought at first too. But actually this is taking place 10 years after the Raccoon City incident.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1604#msg1604 date=1199240841]
10 years.. 20 years.. whatever years it is, it doesn't stop capcom from evolving..
[/quote]

Pretty soon it'll be fifty years later and we'll still be overrun with zombies :D

alonecrow

oh, say it after 100 years, and if capcom want to, we'll still fighting with licker and nemesis.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1675#msg1675 date=1199301626]
oh, say it after 100 years, and if capcom want to, we'll still fighting with licker and nemesis.
[/quote]

i have no problems with lickers and don't forget about our good friend the zombie dogs and crows ;D

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1719#msg1719 date=1199323166]
dogs and crows?
ew... i don't like the dogs one...
[/quote]

Cerberus are tough but not as bad as colmillos.

alonecrow

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=90.msg1755#msg1755 date=1199339378]
dogs and crows?
[/quote]

[/quote]

colmillos only waste my TMP ammo.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1836#msg1836 date=1199422146]
dogs and crows?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

use your fire grenades i had a crap load of those and colmillos die faster because they hate fire.

alonecrow

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=90.msg1848#msg1848 date=1199468139]
dogs and crows?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

use your fire grenades i had a crap load of those and colmillos die faster because they hate fire.
[/quote]

i often use my fire grenades when fighting the zealots.. so, for the colmillos, they only get my TMP..

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1864#msg1864 date=1199484387]
dogs and crows?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i often use my fire grenades when fighting the zealots.. so, for the colmillos, they only get my TMP..
[/quote]

in the hedge maze i know an easier way of killing comillos. without wasting ANY ammo

alonecrow

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=90.msg1880#msg1880 date=1199486624]
[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=90.msg1864#msg1864 date=1199484387]
dogs and crows?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

in the hedge maze i know an easier way of killing comillos. without wasting ANY ammo
[/quote]

using infinite rocket launcher?

Top Bottom