• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Biggest mistakes characters make in the movies

Professor X

/Thread.

Jill not laying the smackdown on Alice in the church, when Alice blows the Licker apart with the shotgun, resulting in Licker blood splattering on Jill's boot.

"Who, the ****, are you?"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
In the movie;
DEEP BLUE SEA
Samuel L Jackson is giving a heroic speach about staying alive, he then gets eaten by a shark and dies!
(he didnt even have a big role in the movie!)
Silly thing is if he wasnt standing by the waters side, he would be alive! Duh lolz.Well that's what I always thought.
~this is not a movie mistake from poor directing, it's just always bugged me he died so early!

Professor X

^ I think this topic is about Resident Evil related movies... (but I do agree with you about Samuel making a big mistake)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
^ I think this topic is about Resident Evil related movies... (but I do agree with you about Samuel making a big mistake)

Oops... Okay Okay, Resident Evil Apocolypse, Carlo's pal helps Jill when shes being attaced by cerebros, the dogs, and well he helps her but then kills himself in the process, gutted!!

Anything for a fine lady! ... raaargh
haha And erm jesus F-ing christ lol I dont know any of the codes on this forum its a pain in the F-ing ASS!! since the upgrade.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Oops... Okay Okay, Resident Evil Apocolypse, Carlo's pal helps Jill when shes being attaced by cerebros, the dogs, and well he helps her but then kills himself in the process, gutted!!

Anything for a fine lady! ... raaargh
haha And erm jesus F-ing christ lol I dont know any of the codes on this forum its a pain in the F-ing ASS!! since the upgrade.
That was Nicholai

TheMixedHerb

別れ.
I found Jill's "Who the f**k are you" line to be very out of character, I know the characters are different in respect to the movies and games but I just found it off. I will admit she did have the swagger of Jill if you know what I'm sayin', apparently she played the game and studied Jill's movements and based her own off them.

Besides that I found that they just slipped the characters in there for namesakes, I mean, how big is the S.T.A.R.S team in Apocalypse? That's just ridiculous.

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
Nemesis getting his humanity back, then being crushed by a chopper, he never wanted to be my friend :( and with the whole chopper thing...I burned, blinded, electrocuted, stabbed, detonated, disintegrated, hell, I even got him caught up in a train crash and the guy still kicked my ass...next time I just use the chopper.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Nemesis getting his humanity back, then being crushed by a chopper, he never wanted to be my friend :( and with the whole chopper thing...I burned, blinded, electrocuted, stabbed, detonated, disintegrated, hell, I even got him caught up in a train crash and the guy still kicked my ass...next time I just use the chopper.

Sorta off topic...BUT MAJOR LIKE FOR THE SIGNITURE!! DANTE FTW...I hope you keep Goku in your party though...

Top Bottom