• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

big brother

Hoady

They canceled it in Australia from last year and thank god man it literally turned into a circus.They had a nanna, gays, a goddamn midget and i think only one attractive girl there.Now if i'm going to watch crap give me something decent to look at.Then one night the midget broke her arm on a games night.....people naturally started turning off there televisions and then it got canceled for ever.

Those shows are burdens on humans, why do i care about some douchebags living in some fancy hosue going about there dramas to then win a bucketload of cash?Quite frankly i'd tell big brother to **** off i don't want his snobby cash because i know i'm not going to win anyway.Ever since that show came on 9 years ago i've hated it and the fact that some people at school would talk about it would just anger me more.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
OMG this topic got more than 40 replies in less than a day.

Big Brother is CRAP. A TV station here ran the show many years ago, I did watch a little now and then but could never watch a full episode. Garbage. The first year it was very popular (urk!:wacko:), but about 2-3 years later they had to cancel it because it flopped. ^_^

Hoady

Romero;46319 said:
OMG this topic got more than 40 replies in less than a day.

Big Brother is CRAP. A TV station here ran the show many years ago, I did watch a little now and then but could never watch a full episode. Garbage. The first year it was very popular (urk!:wacko:), but about 2-3 years later they had to cancel it because it flopped. ^_^

Well said.It got canceled in your country too?xD
Its pathetic television i could never stand the show, bitch this, have a cry, get ordered around.I would love to tell big brother what i think of him and then tell everyone around the world watching there pathetic, then hopefully break the glass windows with the cameras in them lol.:p

You can't even chuck a dump in privacy man.

Feng-Hi

I've watched previous series simply because it was on but got into it, this year I haven't even been interested and made no effort to avoid it or watch and haven't seen a single episode!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Feng-Hi;56836 said:
I've watched previous series simply because it was on but got into it, this year I haven't even been interested and made no effort to avoid it or watch and haven't seen a single episode!
You know, it's not too late to watch this season of Big Brother if you ever should change your mind. You can buy it on DVD. :p

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I hate hate hate it and hope it dies.

Was funny in 2005 Doctor Who when the Doctor went on it, though xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I thought it was funny after it was over they had everyone sitting togeather on BBLB/LBBB which means big brothers little brother... Or it could of been little brothers big mouth I dont even know Lol.

But it showed this woman an how she had moved from one guy to the next, snogging 4-5 people altogether from the house, making her out to be a total slut Lol, what was funny was she was sitting away from everyone esle with some next guy who was sort of the same size as Chris Redfeild from Resi5

xD
I looked her up she was called Noirin. A very Hungry lady indeed.

noirin_1110142.jpg

Top Bottom