• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best non-RE zombie games poll

Which of these is the best non-RE zombie game?

• Left 4 Dead [series]

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dead Rising [series]

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • House of the Dead [series]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Siren (aka Forbidden Siren in UK and Australia) [series]

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Onechanbara [series]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Space [series]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Killing Floor

• Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse

• Plants vs. Zombies

• Total voters

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Which of these popular non-RE zombie games is the coolest?

Or do you have another idea? If so, don't vote in the poll and leave your ideas here ^__^

Here's a list for ideas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_featuring_zombies#Modern_Horror_Zombies

NOTE: I put "[series]" for Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and Dead Rising because sequels are either coming out or in development, and so the poll will have relevant choices in the future if future members want to make a choice.

wpstudart

I like Frank, he's a cool character, very catchy :D
Frank_West.jpg

Sephiroxas

I like Left 4 dead. Nothing like having tons of zombies running at your face, and blowing up some heads. :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Left for dead is pretty decent. Its the kinda zombie game you never get bored of. Dozens all running at you at once, insane stuff

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I haven't played Left 4 Dead. Can you get it for PC? If so, does it need high specifications?

Mitsu

Sure you can get it for PC. If I remember right, it is for PC and x-box 360.
Concerning the high specifications. . . I have it on three different PC, and one doesn't have great performances for games. That's all I can say lol, sorry

CassidyAcid

Forbidden Siren! One of the first games I played by myself (I think I was about 10 when it came out).

I used to love playing the House of the Dead games in the arcade, I cant remember what one it was but I think there was an SMG and it was always really heavy for me to hold xD.

wpstudart

When CassidyAcid said about arcade, I remember when I started playing arcades, I was to small to aim. It's tough :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I hate Forbidden Siren... I got it and then traded it in the next day because of the awful gameplay

Wrong thing #1: SIGHTJACKING - the most evil and annoying concept in the world

#2: TRIANGLE BUTTON - the list of commands irritates the hell out of me! It's like "put key in car", "turn key", "get in car", "put seat belt on"... it's awful

#3: DODGY BRITISH VOICE ACTING - it's Japan for goodness sake! Would subtitles have hurt so much?!

wpstudart

wolfgirl;51569 said:
#3: DODGY BRITISH VOICE ACTING - it's Japan for goodness sake! Would subtitles have hurt so much?!

Like Sheva in 2-3 Chapter. She speaks English normally, but in a intro that you can't skip, she starts talking a English with an annoying British accent.

CassidyAcid

I love FS for the nostalgia ^_^ And it seems the best zombie games are for the 360 or the Wii, both of which I don't have D: cry moar.

Sheva's accent annoys me to no end. "Thanks partner!" "I owe you one!" She sounds like she should come from upper-class England xD

wpstudart

CassidyAcid;51632 said:
I love FS for the nostalgia ^_^ And it seems the best zombie games are for the 360 or the Wii, both of which I don't have D: cry moar.

Sheva's accent annoys me to no end. "Thanks partner!" "I owe you one!" She sounds like she should come from upper-class England xD

I think the same :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Never heard her voice, can you link me to an example of what you thought was bad on YouTube?

Top Bottom