• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Best Mercenaries Character?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I'm "overly aggresive" simply because I ask people to explain their points in detail?

What logic you have there.:rolleyes:

@Albert

Well when you put it that way, taking the melee approach does have advantages.

But my point was when you said you will not get high scores with using Guns and explosives when you really should have said that going with the melee approach gives better results.

You simply saying that you can't get a high score period with guns and explosives was completely baseless since it is possible to do so.

Just that melee provides better results.

No, you're overly aggresive because you're condescending, rude, and call people smartasses for disagreeing with you. If you wanted someone to explain, you could've done it without such a crappy attitude.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
No, you're overly aggresive because you're condescending, rude, and call people smartasses for disagreeing with you. If you wanted someone to explain, you could've done it without such a crappy attitude. Youd've probably got a decent discussion going about the easier tactic out of using melee's for time or long distance attacks for quick combo.

well your entitled to your opinion sir.;)

But I called his remark a "smartass" one not simply because he disagreed with me, but because he added "lol" to the end of it which is obviously "Laugh out Loud".

that made his post come of as him being a bit of a smartass with his response.

A bit of advice to you, try not to be so quick to jump up and call people out in the future, it can only cause problems around the forum.

Especially if you don't have a good understanding where the person you are calling out is coming from.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
well your entitled to your opinion sir.;)

But I called his remark a "smartass" one not simply because he disagreed with me, but because he added "lol" to the end of it which is obviously "Laugh out Loud".

that made his post come of as him being a bit of a smartass with his response.

A bit of advice to you, try not to be so quick to jump up and call people out in the future, it can only cause problems around the forum.

Especially if you don't have a good understanding where the person you are calling out is coming from.

I'm not going to argue with you, my message might've come across a bit more aggresive than i meant it to aswell.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Chris default is still my best character. Others seem to struggle with him, but I have mastered the quick shot technique with knife, or single stabbing for my stamina, followed by finishers. I only use my gun on mutations, or when combos about to drop.
Recently i have taken a liking to Jakes costume EX/Ex2, with the coat, with his knife, sniper and grenade launcher i find him quick and deadly killer. I like how his knife differs to chris. Chris' knife is a combat knife, can double swipe, and counters MUCH Easier than any other load out.
However Jakes costume has a survival knife, single stab only, but one stab to the face sets up a melee. I also build up much ammo for his sniper and find him very good on High seas fortress/steel beast.

Top Bottom