• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Best Mercenaries Character?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
It's all about who you feel most comfortable with. Personally, I can f.s.u. with Sherry in her alt costume, I fair off pretty good with her layout. If I want a challenge I'll try Leon or Ada. But really I need to start experimenting more, those are my main three I guess.

Flames

Best character for High scores is Jake default, just look at the top Leaderboards
Sherry and Chris are also good merc characters, both my fav actually

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I gotta go with Leon, because he already comes with great healing attributes, but in terms of power, I gotta go Helena as the sexy cop. Strong, but a bit too slow for me.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
This is my list

1.)Ada

2.)Leon

3.)Chris

4.)Jake

5.)Sherry

6)Helena

7.) Piers

(Left Out Carla but she is number 3 for me)

drake1990

Against javo ada is the best
I played online duo on high seas fortress map, Almost got 150 combo with ada. There are 90 bow arrows available and one arrow can kill every type of javo

kgould01

U CANT SEE ME
i like leon and ada the best. i havent done well with everyone else. plus i havent been able to unlock carla yet.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Giving this to Jake second costume.

He is armed with a powerful sniper rifle that 1 shots most enemies when using quickshot with Target Master equiped.

And lets not forget the grenade launcher that can easily wipe out the bigger monsters.

The guy is just all around better than the others in terms of gameplay and equipment in my opinion.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Giving this to Jake second costume.

He is armed with a powerful sniper rifle that 1 shots most enemies when using quickshot with Target Master equiped.

And lets not forget the grenade launcher that can easily wipe out the bigger monsters.

The guy is just all around better than the others in terms of gameplay and equipment in my opinion.
Thing is you aint gonna get no high scores if you kill everything with bullets or grenades.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Thing is you aint gonna get no high scores if you kill everything with bullets or grenades.
Thing is that its YOUR opinion and not fact.

Try to remember that before saying it like a fact.

I've gotten plenty of high scores using this jake which proves your little assumption wrong

With the sniper you can pull of hits from far away and also hit the green bonus glass which makes chaining pretty easy.

And as I said earlier, the Grenade pretty much wrecks any of the bigger monsters that come your way.

And having Target Master equipped in your skill slot makes your quick shot with the sniper a 1 hit kill for most of the smaller enemies and also fast.

Not sure where you got that assumption you came up with.:confused:

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Thing is that its YOUR opinion and not fact.

Try to remember that before saying it like a fact.

I've gotten plenty of high scores using this jake which proves your little assumption wrong

With the sniper you can pull of hits from far away and also hit the green bonus glass which makes chaining pretty easy.

And as I said earlier, the Grenade pretty much wrecks any of the bigger monsters that come your way.

And having Target Master equipped in your skill slot makes your quick shot with the sniper a 1 hit kill for most of the smaller enemies and also fast.

Not sure where you got that assumption you came up with.:confused:
Wanna name ur highest score with him then? lol

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Wanna name ur highest score with him then? lol

I'm not near my xbox 360 at the moment.

Just check some of the leaderboards for Trigun G1 if you want to see it.

And how about you prove your assumption first?

Saying something so casually and then providing no evidence to it makes your point pretty darn baseless.

I gave reasons as to why his equipment is suited for chaining and gaining a high score.

You on the other hand gave nothing other than smartass retort asking me to show my score.

I will post my score later when I get home to my Xbox 360.

In the meantime, how about you actually give some reasons to prove your claim?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
That's because you lose time when all you use if guns its that simple

care to explain in detail?

Because as I said earlier, using a sniper to shoot the green bonus and far away enemies make chaining combos MUCH easier and lucrative.

And the grenade launcher is a great way to bigger enemies at close range.

Win/Win really.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
care to explain in detail?

Because as I said earlier, using a sniper to shoot the green bonus and far away enemies make chaining combos MUCH easier and lucrative.

And the grenade launcher is a great way to bigger enemies at close range.

Win/Win really.

Dude you're so overly aggresive, jesus.

And, in my view anyway, why Albert is right is because Melee is such a big part of Mercs, whether you want to admit it or not, there's a reason you get time rewards for each one, and when you use the sniper you kill them in one shot. Doesn't leave you open for a melee kill or a reversal, which is how a big majority of people play the game and get the higest scores.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Well quite simply because no matter how fast u get the 150 combo the score isnt gonna be as big as if u meleed every single opponent since melee gives u +5 secs to the timer for every kill, counters +10 and u get 200 points for every leftover second. So its in ones interests not to use a weapon that kills the enemy in 1 hit since if you do that u dont get any bonus seconds for the kill.

TheVacantThrone

Well quite simply because no matter how fast u get the 150 combo the score isnt gonna be as big as if u meleed every single opponent since melee gives u +5 secs to the timer for every kill, counters +10 and u get 200 points for every leftover second. So its in ones interests not to use a weapon that kills the enemy in 1 hit since if you do that u dont get any bonus seconds for the kill.

Yeah that's what i was getting at haha ^ ^ ^

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Dude you're so overly aggresive, jesus.

I'm "overly aggresive" simply because I ask people to explain their points in detail?

What logic you have there.:rolleyes:

@Albert

Well when you put it that way, taking the melee approach does have advantages.

But my point was when you said you will not get high scores with using Guns and explosives when you really should have said that going with the melee approach gives better results.

You simply saying that you can't get a high score period with guns and explosives was completely baseless since it is possible to do so.

Just that melee provides better results.

TheVacantThrone

I'm "overly aggresive" simply because I ask people to explain their points in detail?

What logic you have there.:rolleyes:

@Albert

Well when you put it that way, taking the melee approach does have advantages.

But my point was when you said you will not get high scores with using Guns and explosives when you really should have said that going with the melee approach gives better results.

You simply saying that you can't get a high score period with guns and explosives was completely baseless since it is possible to do so.

Just that melee provides better results.

No, you're overly aggresive because you're condescending, rude, and call people smartasses for disagreeing with you. If you wanted someone to explain, you could've done it without such a crappy attitude. Youd've probably got a decent discussion going about the easier tactic out of using melee's for time or long distance attacks for quick combo.

Top Bottom