• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Barry and Rabecca revealed Plus new scans for LIN and DE

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
your vids won't load,

[youtube]nkQncRfXD7Y[/youtube]
[youtube]lpZjmyvE5Og[/youtube]

i REALY can't wait to use Barry, i LOVE his "i'v got this" attack, and his magnum club attack. he's my new STARS wesker

v iBaxter

barry could kick chuck norris head in... and rebbeca is weak u dont kick a guy in the Di**, majini or not its just wrong !

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I like Barry's melee set and weapons, but there is just 1 flaw with him.

Where in the h*ll is his Colt Anaconda? I know that it is used as a melee weapon and it is used to shoot people when they are down, but why isn't it a weapon that we can pull out and blast it anybody we see?

Rebecca looks awsome and I just love her flamethrower.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Bull****... Barry's gettin released on the Feb. 17 DLC and Rebecca gets released on the Mar. 4 release. Bull Capcom. Release them at the same time! Next week dammit! I wanna play Rebecca!

faggot

i loled at "heres barry" and "IM REBECCA" they look like cool characters though thanks for the vids guys

I'm quite happy about this, I mean, not that Excella and Josh are necissarily bad, but it is nice to see a couple of familiar faces.
I just hope to God Barry has more epic one liners. xDD
Rebecca's one of my favorite characters too, so i'll be excited to use her.

Although, (as someone has mentioned) it would be nice if they weren't rehashes of their Gamecube/REmake equivalents and had a bit more work put in, they look like they were taken directly from those games. D:

I still want Jill's RE3 suit to be available. >_>

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Jason-Voorhees;64688 said:
no prob,

i sadly will probaly only get the new charactor packs, i don't have much money so i'll have to wait for LIN

As far as I know, Barry comes with the Lost in Nightmares expansion and Rebecca comes in the Desperate Escape expansion. F***tards.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
STAR_738;64765 said:
^That's how they get ya, loves. ;)

I prefer not compliment intelligent planning... but what gets me is why we have to ****ing wait to play as Rebecca! For real? That's bull. They're gonna get their money either way. Move up the release date. It's not like they've said they need to work on the expansion some more. She's my shot at getting my old Mercs rank back.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Maybe they feel that they can pressure people into buying the actual disc of the game instead of just downloading it for free; like if someone can't wait to play both features then they'll just go out and buy the hard copy instead of waiting to download it for free...

...not that that's my reason for buying the game again...
69274c3c.gif

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
STAR_738;64786 said:
^Maybe they feel that they can pressure people into buying the actual disc of the game instead of just downloading it for free; like if someone can't wait to play both features then they'll just go out and buy the hard copy instead of waiting to download it for free...

...not that that's my reason for buying the game again...
69274c3c.gif

i'm buying RE5 again, i have horrid Internet connection and it takes 6 hours for demos to DL, let alone whole levels, thatnks capcom for giving us a disk version (i heard it has DL tokens on the 360 version though.)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I can't figure out how to get my PS network to friggin work! I know we have wireless internet but for some reason my PS3 still doesn't pick it up. Can anyone tell me what the steps are to getting internet on your PS3? I would love to play some online co-op. (Plus the new AVP game is gonna be awesome to play online with others!)

Top Bottom