• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bane vs the joker

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Joker ofc. He is the greatest villain in existence
_joker__by_NerdXV.gif

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've always quite enjoyed the dynamic between Batman and Ra's al Ghul. Many of my favorite Batman stories had them crossing paths in one way or another. "Son of The Demon" is a particularly good one! I don't know where I'm going with this...

L

Lurker
I've always quite enjoyed the dynamic between Batman and Ra's al Ghul. Many of my favorite Batman stories had them crossing paths in one way or another. "Son of The Demon" is a particularly good one! I don't know where I'm going with this...
Don't get me wrong, Ra's al Ghul is awesome, but Talia would get involved, and it would be really stupid.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Talia can definitely be a pain. I guess it all depends on who's writing. Some people can make her work, but others make me wish she never existed.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Neither. I know I'm probably alone in this, but I far preferred Batman Begins to the other two in the trilogy. To be honest, it's the only one I wasn't neutral about. No Scarecrow poll option, though. :(

svp

Joker! duh!!...... Bane talks like a dumb Sean Connery

and did anyone notice how awful that french women (Banes lover) died!? worst acting ever!

Top Bottom