• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Avoiding an encounter with cerbreus

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I was playing REmake on wii yesterday and I was at the part where the cerbreus/dogs jump through the windows. Now I usually run down this hallway and get attacked but I decided to walk this time. I was just gonna kill the dogs as soon as they jumped through but instead all that happened was the window cracked but the dogs never jumped through lol.

So does walking instead of running prevent that encounter? It's just something I didn't know about before.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Hmm...can't say. I would say maybe it has to do with the difficulty setting, but I'm currently on easy and they still jumped through, so it can't be that.

It could be that you walked and not ran. Like in Code: Veronica, if you walk and don't run, the crows/bats won't attack you.

Professor X

In REmake, I've ran down that hallway before and sometime's the window just crack's. Then the next time I run down that hallway, they come crashing through.

I'm assuming it's random and maybe based on difficulty setting's, as Harry alluded to.

Btw, your avatar rock's. ^^

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Depends on the way you enter the hall. I don't remember which way you enter, but remember the way you entered when they burst through the window.

If you only go down the opposite way, that is entering from the opposite door and going through the door on the other end, they will never go through.

Top Bottom