• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

AUDITIONS for "Resident Evil 2003"

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
This is the official Thread for all the auditions to fill the RE Characters in "Resident Evil 2003" :)

CURRENT MALE AUDITION:

Chris Redfield.

chris%20redfield.jpg

Anyone that feels they have even THE SLIGHTEST resemblance to the Chris on the Picture above, and feels that they are good enough at acting to pull this role off... PLEASE, contact me or post in this thread! :)

More Auditions Coming Soon!

Note: You can audition by either posting a Picture or Video of yourself (The later is preferred, since i can then see how you act too)

Good Luck! :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I like the idea behind this! I'll have a go:

Chris Redfield: Freddie Prince Jr.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of his acting abilities in the least, but he certainly is a dead ringer for a younger Chris Redfield in my opinion. (link), (link) and (link)

I also want to add that I feel very dirty performing a Google image search for someone whom is considered a heartthrob amongst women. I trust the situation for me to ever Google image search a guy never rises again! :p

Jill Valentine: Rachael Leigh Cook... perhaps? Not a brilliant choice, I know. She might not be identical to our Jill, but she's the best I could come up with! :p I don't doubt you guys can think up better candidates.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Um Steve, this is for the Resident Evil 2003 Internet Movie project that Selenatripox put together. The auditions are for boardmembers if they want to participate. Just thought I'd point that out.:lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Awaii-Lynne;52088 said:
I wish I could play someone...but I have no talent..nor do I look like anyone >< Sorry.

There's roles such as civilians and scientists, and there's other jobs like scripts and storywriting... talk to Selenatripox :D

Top Bottom