• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ashley Graham? Sherry Birkin? Steve? Alex Wesker?

Who do you think is the girl and the mercenary

• Total voters

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I definitely believe it is Sherry Birkin over Ashley.

ashley_graham_491.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-01-21-10h32m34s133.png

If you look closely their features are actually different, especially in the nose area. It's not Ashley.

As for the guy, I really don't think it's Alex Wesker... It very well could be Steve though and if that is the case then Claire better be in this game at some point! She has unfinished business with Sherry and Steve.

Yeah, not to mention, Ashley is more weak, timid and cautious, while this new girl appears to be the opposite...motivated and determined. I doubt they'd bring Ashley back, considering most people didn't like her, based on what I've seen, and there's been alot of fans wanting to see Sherry back. Makes more sense for it to be Sherry. Though I won't discount it being Ashley, since Capcom seems to ignore fan demand sometimes...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think that the girl is Sherry Birkin... Ashley makes no sense whatsoever... and the guy is whomever Bruno thinks it is. 'Cause you know what we say here... Bruno knows best. That's my vote. :p
Doesn't get more right than that...

I agree that it's Sherry...And I think that Steve is the Merc, but it's only like a fifty/fifty belief...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Sherry and Steve are most likely, the thing they both have in common is they were both captured by Wesker, also Wesker stated he could bring Steve back and also noted in Wesker's Report that Sherry is "Safe in our hands"

They sure look like them:
re6__sherry_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rfhqq.gif
re6__mercenary_comparison_morph_by_redhostassemble-d4rf3qo.gif

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sherry and Steve are most likely, the thing they both have in common is they were both captured by Wesker, also Wesker stated he could bring Steve back and also noted in Wesker's Report that Sherry is "Safe in our hands"

Wow great post. I'm leaning more towards this scenario as well, and this just further proved it!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Sherry and Steve are most likely, the thing they both have in common is they were both captured by Wesker

Sherry wasn't captured by Wesker. She was under custody of the USA government, and Wesker's Organization had spies within the governent (Wesker's report was re-launched with the last bit cut).

ToCool74

Veteran Member

wow, I've never saw such a thing....

I"ve posted comparison pics between the new guy and Steve to prove my point that its him but this one just SCREAMS it.

I can't see how anyone could deny the obvious similar appearance these 2 have.

xMobilemux

wow, I've never saw such a thing....

I"ve posted comparison pics between the new guy and Steve to prove my point that its him but this one just SCREAMS it.

I can't see how anyone could deny the obvious similar appearance these 2 have.
I know its almost undeniable that those 2 are Steve and Sherry, but 1 thing gets me about the New guy/Steve, in the RE6 trailer he quips "I was better off as a Mercenary". Steve was never a Mercenary was he? He was a prisoner and son of a former Umbrella operative.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I know its almost undeniable that those 2 are Steve and Sherry, but 1 thing gets me about the New guy/Steve, in the RE6 trailer he quips "I was better off as a Mercenary". Steve was never a Mercenary was he? He was a prisoner and son of a former Umbrella operative.

Yes but its been 15 YEARS since the last time we saw him.

Steve was only 16 years old the last time we saw him which would give him plenty of time to become a mercenary in that amount of years.

xMobilemux

Yes but its been 15 YEARS since the last time we saw him.

Steve was only 16 years old the last time we saw him which would give him plenty of time to become a mercenary in that amount of years.
True :) I'd say Steve would have been in Wesker's captivity for.....say 3 years being a test subject and if he either escaped or was set free by Wesker, you'd think he would try to track down Claire since he said he loved her. Another thing Sherry and Steve have in common is Claire, but it seems Claire wont appear in RE6, however Steve met Chris while alongside Claire and Sherry met Leon alongside Claire both of whom are in RE6 so there may be a big reunion between the 4 of them there lol

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
True :) I'd say Steve would have been in Wesker's captivity for.....say 3 years being a test subject and if he either escaped or was set free by Wesker, you'd think he would try to track down Claire since he said he loved her. Another thing Sherry and Steve have in common is Claire, but it seems Claire wont appear in RE6, however Steve met Chris while alongside Claire and Sherry met Leon alongside Claire both of whom are in RE6 so there may be a big reunion between the 4 of them there lol
Maybe Steve lost his memory...

Top Bottom