• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ashley Graham? Sherry Birkin? Steve? Alex Wesker?

Who do you think is the girl and the mercenary

• Total voters

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
Today i read some info on campcom forum that the blond girl with the mercenary (steve or alex wesker)
is ashley, what do you think about this maybe she could be sherry right? so i dont know what to think.
And talking about the mercenary i think he is Alex Wesker but most of my friends say is steve but well let me know your opinions :D

Hey in the last option of the votes you know what i mean....
Sherry Birkin and Alex Wesker

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think it's most likely Sherry Birkin and Alex Wesker. If it's Steve though I'll be super happy! I just know how Capcom is about forgetting characters. ;_;

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think that the girl is Sherry Birkin... Ashley makes no sense whatsoever... and the guy is whomever Bruno thinks it is. 'Cause you know what we say here... Bruno knows best. That's my vote. :p

I have no idea who these characters are. Until more information is released, I'll just assume they're both new characters.
Capcom said the "mercenary" is a fresh face for new fans to relate to, and that he's an anti-hero (so he's not the traditional good guy). I have no idea who the girl might by.
From the combinations in the vote options, I think Alex and Sherry is the most probable. The girl is completely different from Ashley and nobody liked her or Steve , so it would be dumb from Capcom to bring them back when there's characters like Rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Barry, etc that the fans are dying to see again.
Besides, the guy might look like Steve in that photo, but by the time RE5's trailer was released, a lot of people said it was Billy and also compared photos and everything.
I think we'll know more in Damnation, or maybe even at Marhawa Desire.

Mr Redfield

I have no idea who these characters are. Until more information is released, I'll just assume they're both new characters.
Capcom said the "mercenary" is a fresh face for new fans to relate to, and that he's an anti-hero (so he's not the traditional good guy). I have no idea who the girl might by.
From the combinations in the vote options, I think Alex and Sherry is the most probable. The girl is completely different from Ashley and nobody liked her or Steve , so it would be dumb from Capcom to bring them back when there's characters like Rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Barry, etc that the fans are dying to see again.
Besides, the guy might look like Steve in that photo, but by the time RE5's trailer was released, a lot of people said it was Billy and also compared photos and everything.
I think we'll know more in Damnation, or maybe even at Marhawa Desire.
Thats what i think, we cant just know anything for now, lets just wait for more info :cool:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I definitely believe it is Sherry Birkin over Ashley.

ashley_graham_491.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-01-21-10h32m34s133.png

If you look closely their features are actually different, especially in the nose area. It's not Ashley.

As for the guy, I really don't think it's Alex Wesker... It very well could be Steve though and if that is the case then Claire better be in this game at some point! She has unfinished business with Sherry and Steve.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This may sound crazy... But I think I'm onto something. Why does the girl's character have the same voice actor as Ashley? Maybe because Sherry=Ashley.

The President adopted her after she was taken by the FBI/government, but not before they had wiped her memories to protect her sanity. Leon knew about what had happened to her all along and that's why he went to extremes to protect her in RE4. He knew who she really was but played along with her being Ashley Graham, the president's daughter. They're only 2 years apart and could very well be the same person... Who knows, maybe with William being her father they could "mature" her a bit since she was probably homeschooled and knew more than most her age. Maybe in RE6 Ashley discovers her true identity,and in anger escapes with the mysterious character who's in a similar situation as her. Or maybe I'm just crazy. :p

Mr Redfield

This may sound crazy... But I think I'm onto something. Why does the girl's character have the same voice actor as Ashley? Maybe because Sherry=Ashley.

The President adopted her after she was taken by the FBI/government, but not before they had wiped her memories to protect her sanity. Leon knew about what had happened to her all along and that's why he went to extremes to protect her in RE4. He knew who she really was but played along with her being Ashley Graham, the president's daughter. They're only 2 years apart and could very well be the same person... Who knows, maybe with William being her father they could "mature" her a bit since she was probably homeschooled and knew more than most her age. Maybe in RE6 Ashley discovers her true identity,and in anger escapes with the mysterious character who's in a similar situation as her. Or maybe I'm just crazy. :p

Well you make me thing a lot xD, maybe you are right because in resident evil 3 epilogue appears that sherry go in hands of the government mmmmmm

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
@Storyofmylife
My mind
=
BLOWN.
bonesmindblown.gif

That does make good sense though about her being Ashley.
But the whole two year difference thing bugs me.

The two year diff bothers me as well... I had to immediately look at their birth dates, because I knew it'd probably be too good to be true. Although they could still work around the 2 year difference, maybe since she was adopted and the government took her and wiped away her memory they didn't know how old she really was? Who knows. lol I'm most likely wrong.

Jakeykins18

Useless
The two year diff bothers me as well... I had to immediately look at their birth dates, because I knew it'd probably be too good to be true. Although they could still work around the 2 year difference, maybe since she was adopted and the government took her and wiped away her memory they didn't know how old she really was? Who knows. lol I'm most likely wrong.

Bahaha.
i think you might be right.
but,
you think if William and Anette were so important that they got their own underground lab to work experiments on, they would have records of them having a daughter/ birthdates.
She was twelve in 1998?
Correct?

Mr Redfield

Bahaha.
but,
you think if William and Anette were so important that they got their own underground lab to work experiments on, they would have records of them having a daughter/ birthdates.
She was twelve in 1998?
Correct?
Yes she was 12

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Bahaha.
but,
She was twelve in 1998?
Correct?

Yes, and Ashley is 20 in the events of RE4... I'm no good at math... I'm guessing she's 18 in 04' though. Annette could have very well destroyed those records of Sherry though... She was bat sh*t crazy ya know. :p

Jakeykins18

Useless
Yes, and Ashley is 20 in the events of RE4... I'm no good at math... I'm guessing she's 18 in 04' though. Annette could have very well destroyed those records of Sherry though... She was bat sh*t crazy ya know. :p
Make a new thread about your theory ^___^
Everyone will read the title and be like :
*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Top Bottom