• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone who knows how to make trainers

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you seem to be obsessed with cheating.
but theres plenty of the trainers already on the net.
just use google.

D

Deleted member 1428

aintnoscrub;54690 said:
you seem to be obsessed with cheating.
but theres plenty of the trainers already on the net.
just use google.

Would you quit critiquing him just because he wants some cheat codes? Every single person I know that has video games uses cheat codes so how bout you just leave him alone.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ermmm...no.
i can say what i want, i think its pathetic, one person needs to cheat this much.
and as for you and your friends, i won't even begin to tell you what i think now you have put that.

Zombie Enclave

Woah, he didn't flame him. He just said how he thought he liked cheating.

Anyway....they didn't bother to put in a console in the PC Resident Evil?

Lolwut?

Popo

if i use cheats it doesnt mean that i suck and i cant finish the game, for example, i use cheats in gta to have fun, in gta vice city you can make cars drive on water and change your character and make cars fly, and i think thats fun, it doesnt mean that i suck

aintnoscrub

Premium
*sigh*...if you think its acceptable to cheat thats fine, i don't and thats my opinion so nemesis calm down, i'm entitled to a say in this, just like you are.
i didn't attack him saying its wrong, and he shouldn't be doing it.

D

Deleted member 1428

GUNS N' ROSES!;54700 said:
if i use cheats it doesnt mean that i suck and i cant finish the game, for example, i use cheats in gta to have fun, in gta vice city you can make cars drive on water and change your character and make cars fly, and i think thats fun, it doesnt mean that i suck

Yeah exactly. I used my Ben10 game cheats just so I can get extra costumes and so I can get all alien transformations back when my game data got lost. Maybe Albert wesker is asking for cheats so he can see how fun they are.

Albert wesker

i am asking for them just to play with my game not to cheat through it is wrong to cheat through a game i beat the game with no cheats then after that i feel i beat it i get to cheat and have fun

aintnoscrub

Premium
am asking for them just to play with my game not to cheat through it is wrong to cheat through a game i beat the game with no cheats then after that i feel i beat it i get to cheat and have fun

you've lied so many times in threads and visitor messages, i don't even know when to believe you now.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Woah guys... let's not have a war here.

If some people like using cheats, then fine. If some feel that it's not such a hard-earned victory using cheats, and prefer not to use them, then that's also fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion here but let's not fall out ^^

I like using cheats on GTA:SA for the lulz (I don't think I've ever played that game properly, I just muck around)... max fat + gimp suit + max sex appeal + super punch = EPIC fun... and on Spyro I like to change his colours and make him flat, but I don't like to use cheats for the gameplay generally and gain advantages for the main story. That's my opinion. Everyone else is entitled to theirs.

wpstudart

Guys, stop arguing because your point of view, I agree with everyone here. Cheats in some games are nice, just to fool around, have fun. I particularly don't like using cheats to pass through some hard parts, I prefer fight until I do it. But if someone wants to use a cheat on it, guess is because he just can't pass it, it's to hard.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
wpstudart;54829 said:
Guys, stop arguing because your point of view, I agree with everyone here. Cheats in some games are nice, just to fool around, have fun. I particularly don't like using cheats to pass through some hard parts, I prefer fight until I do it. But if someone wants to use a cheat on it, guess is because he just can't pass it, it's to hard.

Exactly. I think this thread is pretty much done now, since aintnoscrub said in the first place that Albert wesker should search on Google.com.

Should this be locked now? Or not? :huh:

Top Bottom