• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone still read the S.D. Perry Resident Evil novels?

urrutiap

Its been years since I've read the first book along witih Caliban Cove and the Resident Evil 2 novel.

Those books were fun to read. Are the Resident Evil Nemesis and Code Veronica novels by SD Perry any good or are they entertaining and good like the others?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I love them all, especially Caliban Cove and Underworld. I wish she'd write newer ones! I really love her writing.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The only ones I was ever able to get my hands on were Umbrella Conspiracy and Calliban Cove...Haven't read any of the others since...However, I've read Umbrella Conspiracy about 4 times...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The only ones I was ever able to get my hands on were Umbrella Conspiracy and Calliban Cove...Haven't read any of the others since...However, I've read Umbrella Conspiracy about 4 times...

Underworld has Leon in it, I'm pretty sure you'd love it. ;) It's certainly one of my favorites. I love the friendship Perry made between Rebecca and Claire. It's adorable.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Underworld has Leon in it, I'm pretty sure you'd love it. ;) It's certainly one of my favorites. I love the friendship Perry made between Rebecca and Claire. It's adorable.
I actually would love to read Underworld...I'd love to read them all in fact...But they are relatively hard to find...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I can find all but the second one, though I haven't read them because I prefer to read in order of release.
I had to go to some little online book-store - can't remember the name - to find the second one. It was the last one I got, the hardest to find as well, and the last one I read.

letmelive311

I actually would love to read Underworld...I'd love to read them all in fact...But they are relatively hard to find...

Have you checked amazon ? I recently bought the whole set . ****N ex boyfriend has my original set ... Lesson learned never let someone barrow your favorite possessions ... >: (

letmelive311

Lets start talking about the content of the novels! I loved how S.D. Perry went into depth on the descriptions of the mansion and the puzzles and keys to be collected. And the how the characters are really developed that you don’t really get in the game. For example Rebecca Chambers can be kind of flat in the first game, but in the book her medical intelligence is really brought into life! And everything that she says is spot on, S.D. Perry really did her research to write about medical terminology.

Anyone up to write to the author to get her inspired to write more for the Resident Evil games that are newer? I would love to see Resident Evil 4 and 5 as a book.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lets start talking about the content of the novels! I loved how S.D. Perry went into depth on the descriptions of the mansion and the puzzles and keys to be collected. And the how the characters are really developed that you don’t really get in the game. For example Rebecca Chambers can be kind of flat in the first game, but in the book her medical intelligence is really brought into life! And everything that she says is spot on, S.D. Perry really did her research to write about medical terminology.

Anyone up to write to the author to get her inspired to write more for the Resident Evil games that are newer? I would love to see Resident Evil 4 and 5 as a book.

I agree, and maybe an extra book to see what Rebecca has been up to for all these years! She seems to favor Rebecca over the rest of the characters and I do enjoy that every much. :p She would definitely write about her if she did write other novels.

Top Bottom