• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone still read the S.D. Perry Resident Evil novels?

letmelive311

ok so this is what I have found that seems to be 97% accurate through several sources. S.D. Perrys address :

7227 N Wall Ave
Portland, OR 97203-5155

I'm debating right now to pay $2.00 on a people finder website to get a phone number and verify this address one more time. But I feel ify about this web page, and not entirely comfortable using my credit card that could be billed every month for the people finder service. Man I just turned into a stalker in a matter of two hours! lol

What should I do?

p.s. I am going to write snail mail to the address above today and will let you know if I get a responce.

"Chris Redfeild, OUT"

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'd just write her a letter to save yourself from having to use a credit card... Maybe even print this page off as proof. :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You must read them ! Then we can chat it up ! I love those books . Just finished Caliban Cove for the fourth time . I freakn live Rebecca Chambers and David Trapp ! It's so sad how some of the characters died ... I wish Steve didn't .

Isn't Rebecca awesome in the books? I wish they'd put her in another game, but with her attitude from the books, and also matured a bit more.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
You must read them ! Then we can chat it up ! I love those books . Just finished Caliban Cove for the fourth time . I freakn live Rebecca Chambers and David Trapp ! It's so sad how some of the characters died ... I wish Steve didn't .
I hardly remember. :( I read them back in like 7th grade.

letmelive311

I hardly remember. :( I read them back in like 7th grade.
lol back in 7th grade?? you definitly need a re read! then lets chat. Everytime i re read the books im surprised at something new i find. For example I love David Trap, and his hinted liking to Rebecca Chambers.

So far no reply from S. D. Perry. Its been a week and a half now. : (

letmelive311

Bad news...just received the letter I wrote to the supposively Author S. D. Perry's address. This could only mean that the address I found online is fake, and there is no way to contact Mrs. Perry. This really upsets me.

If anyone has found a different address, I would like to resend another letter. For now i feel hopeless.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Good books, last time I read all of them was like 10 years ago. My fav is probably the first and second books from what I recall. I wish S.D Perry would have made an RE4 and RE5 book.. I would have read em.

letmelive311

Good books, last time I read all of them was like 10 years ago. My fav is probably the first and second books from what I recall. I wish S.D Perry would have made an RE4 and RE5 book.. I would have read em.

I definitely wish she made more books too! That’s why I was trying to write her a letter. To inspire her to continue to write, to let her know what a HUGE fan base she has that is literally just waiting for more of her work !

So what was your favorite part from the books, from what you can remember?

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
I've only read two... The third book I got I didn't have the time to read cos I was juggling my last year of highschool, a job and applying for scholoarships, loans and universities.

Still haven't read it but I loved the books. In Thailand now and the books back in NZ.

letmelive311

I've only read two... The third book I got I didn't have the time to read cos I was juggling my last year of highschool, a job and applying for scholoarships, loans and universities.

Still haven't read it but I loved the books. In Thailand now and the books back in NZ.

Bummer your books are back at home. but awesome your in Thailand! What are you studying?

rondachewarrior

Bummer your books are back at home. but awesome your in Thailand! What are you studying?

Human Resources Development (my parents forced me into it cos they didn't want a "useless" art major)...Those bastards that review your CVs, train you and talk about sexual harassment or anger management within the workplace -_- what about you?

letmelive311

Human Resources Development (my parents forced me into it cos they didn't want a "useless" art major)...Those ******** that review your CVs, train you and talk about sexual harassment or anger management within the workplace -_- what about you?

well bud, My parents where pressuring me into law and nursing, but I'm a rebel and went to school for Communicational Arts. (basically graphic design and advertisement design etc) I'm an artist, and am going to further peruse it in Oregon in a year or two.

Sorry to hear that your not doing what you want. That’s always really hard. Hope you can find some happiness. I can give you some...Your future work will help people like me who suffered from sexual harassment and needs anger management!

seriously though your like a hero if your helping worker against that horrible stuff.

rondachewarrior

well bud, My parents where pressuring me into law and nursing, but I'm a rebel and went to school for Communicational Arts. (basically graphic design and advertisement design etc) I'm an artist, and am going to further peruse it in Oregon in a year or two.

Sorry to hear that your not doing what you want. That’s always really hard. Hope you can find some happiness. I can give you some...Your future work will help people like me who suffered from sexual harassment and needs anger management!

seriously though your like a hero if your helping worker against that horrible stuff.

Yes, but that'll be like a crazy person giving another crazy person advice xD. But I love people that don't give a **** what other people think and do what makes them happy :) sorry to hear about your sexual harassment though been through the same thing and it sucks :( and I'm going through the same "anger" management thing with my parents so I can relate xD

letmelive311

Yes, but that'll be like a crazy person giving another crazy person advice xD. But I love people that don't give a **** what other people think and do what makes them happy :) sorry to hear about your sexual harassment though been through the same thing and it sucks :( and I'm going through the same "anger" management thing with my parents so I can relate xD

you but crazy people can be fun right? ;) Hang in there, with your parents. Dude I think we are twinz'z because I have anger problems with my parents as well! I guess its a common thing, but sometimes i wish i lived in Pleasentville and had like perfect loving cupcake parents. Sometimes.

rondachewarrior

you but crazy people can be fun right? ;) Hang in there, with your parents. Dude I think we are twinz'z because I have anger problems with my parents as well! I guess its a common thing, but sometimes i wish i lived in Pleasentville and had like perfect loving cupcake parents. Sometimes.

That depends...There's "quirky" crazy which is always fun and then there's bat****, dramawhore crazy haha. I always wished for the "pleasantville" family life but I guess I just don't have any positive life in me anymore. Just in that "the world is grey, welcome to the real world" phase but I enjoy your optimisim :)

Top Bottom