• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any good business tycoon games?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've been trying for a while now to find a good, somewhat recent business tycoon/simulation game. Looking for something like Zoo Tycoon (with the cute fuzzy anmals). Anyone have recommendations?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
YES! Railroad Tycoon is one series of business games, there are no fuzzy animals in it but there are fizzling steam locomotives.
Sid Meier (to games what Peter Jackson is to movies) started the series, I'm not sure if he was involved in the latest game. But his name usually means high quality.

I know some others but, by reputation only. RollerCoaster Tycoon and Theme Park are famous.
Here is a BIG list: Chronology of business simulation video games.

Someone have ranked the 20 best tycoon games. Lol there are even something called Prison Tycoon. :p

I don't know if you would like some of the "Sim" games, they may be business orientated to a lesser degree.
Sim Earth and Sim Ant are well known, but I can't say anything.
The list is long.

I hope you find something you like!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I love Theme Park World! I could play it forever. I really like the Roller Coaster Tycoon games too... me likey theme parks.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero already suggested Rollercoaster Tycoon and I played that one so much lol. I also liked Sim Safari when I was little.

Top Bottom