• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amusing pwned picture a friend made ^^

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Just thought id link this here, its from another forum that a friend put up that gave us all a good laugh, think its definatley suited for here xD

Leon_Vs_Salvador-1.jpg

Credit goes to Rene Skylar of the FF forums :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I like that picture of leon getting owned by the chainsaw.. haha its a good "pose" but in the game it sucks becausee.. the only time you see it is when your dying lol but you get to see his head fall off

in RE5 ive not seen there heads anywhere after there cut off, still good picture what did Rene Skylar use to make it the picture, was it paint hahaor photoshop? lol xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sounds awesome haha a in-game prints creen sorta thing. sounds pretty interesting, you could make some good resident evil pictures.
haha graphics monkey.. I really needs photoshop on my laptop, all ive ever used is paint lol but i like making sigs even if it means slapping 2 pictures together lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;36091 said:
hes a graphics monkey so he screendumped it (he has the PC version of RE4)

I don't think this is a screendump, hun- this picture is a fairly common promo shot. I actually have a large poster-version of it that came with the RE 4 strategy guide I had purchased a few years back.

The text is still funny, however. Looks good. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Really cool picture. It almost looks as if Salvador smiles? I think he does.

ResidentZelda

La Femme Fatale;36096 said:
I don't think this is a screendump, hun- this picture is a fairly common promo shot. I actually have a large poster-version of it that came with the RE 4 strategy guide I had purchased a few years back

I got that poster too! :).
============================

I love the picture is like so funny each time I see it I laugh my butt off, I don't know why.

Top Bottom