• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) ammo

loathsbane

the biggest problem i find, is that you can only make the good ammo towards the end when it is almost useless, and the also can't go in the good guns. (i'm talking about custom handgun bullets and the deagle, and the custom shotgun shells and the custom western shotgun.) by the time you can make them (if you're playing on hard) you'll already have the infinite ammo case, which in my opinion should go into the magnum or grenade launcher. but the system of making bullets in my opinion was an excellent idea.

loathsbane

and you know now that i think about it, i never really even use the ammo tool. i always just mix grenades with gunpowder. usually triple a's for a good chunk of flame rounds. i mean how is that not convenient? throw away 6 regular rounds for like 18 or so flame rounds? or is it 24? there is usually an excess of a's anyway.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I never rarely use the reloading tool, as i don't wast much ammo. I only make freezing rouds for the fight with nemesis in the ruined tower.

loathsbane

yeah well on hard mode ammo is a bit more scarce, so you do have to use it.. unless you did some mercenaries action for an infinite gun. but on normal if you ever use the reloading tool to make anything but imp. handgun bullets or imp. shotgun shells then you is teh suck.

L

Lurker
lol im not him, but dont feel blind . i cant find a gorilla in front of my face.

loathsbane

just play through it again, it's really hard to miss the majority of them. you just have to observe your surroundings. like here's some that are easy to miss.(keep in mind the gunpowders are randomly generated, they're always in the same main areas, but obviously the gunpowder isn't going to be everywhere you go.) the diner where you encounter tyrant and can either run underground or run behind the kitchen and blow him to ****.(you have to fight him pretty much either way.) you can enter from the back (the alley with the save room) or you can enter through the front (up the street close to where you switch the indigo plates to get the battery). if you enter through the back you never really have to look around the diner, but if you enter through the front you'll notice there is a little area to the right that leads you up by some tables. sometimes there is gunpowder there, sometimes it's on the tables to the left. sometimes it's on both. so just be a bit more adventurous, but be advised being adventurous is dangerous so always go prepared.

Top Bottom