• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Am I the only person who didn't finish this game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13960
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13960

Played through the Leon scenario.. started the Chris scenario.. saw his partner looked like Justin Bieber - quit the game.

I'm not joking, either.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Really? I thought he looked more like that kid from We're the Millers:
BN-EL964_poulte_G_20140910071817.jpg

Not so much this guy:
Justin-Bieber.png

meg5493

I thought Piers looked more like remake Chris in next gen graphics. But I can understand if you quit Chris's scenario I did too at first before I finally picked myself up and went back to it. It's way different after coming from Leon's campaign.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, it's right in the rules you agreed to by virtue of your membership here, and the original poster is no longer here to engage in the discussion.

Well, it's right in the rules you agreed to by virtue of your membership here, and the original poster is no longer here to engage in the discussion.
Lol okay then I would suggest that you implement automatic delets/locks for theards that has been inactive for 6 months if that's what u are going for. Sorry but a rule like that makes no sense to me at all :]

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ending this discussion. You are rude for no reason at all. If you don't like this forum, you are more than welcome to leave.

Sheesh, I've been super kind to you, worrying about you and offering an ear when you suggested you needed one - I appreciate having it shoved back in my face. Not dealing with the sass anymore, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom