• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 All RE 5 Secrets(Or Atleset the ones found so far)

JuneOcelot

Unlockables
Completion bonuses
Successfully complete the game to unlock the following bonuses.
George Arthur

Alternate costume
"History Of Resident Evil" option
"Infinite ammunition" option (must fully upgrade a weapon then purchase the unlimited ammo from the "Bonus Features" section with points)
Mercenaries mode
New Game+ mode
Play as Sheva Alomar
Professional difficulty
Hints
Public Assembly: VZ61 machine gun
After the gate has broken open, you can enter the market. Go all the way down the street until you see big red doors and gas cans next to them. Turn right just before the gas cans. There will be a brief case you can open with a VZ61 Machine gun in it. If you look closely, the gun looks similar to the "Scorpion" sub machine gun from Call Of Duty 4. This gun will make this level much easier.
Kyle

Shanty Town: Staying together
Go up to the building that has two frag grenades. You can go off of the edge and bounce them off of the sign named "KENNYS". If done correctly, this will blow off the lock, eliminating the need for Sheva and yourself to be separated.
Haris Khan Waris Khan and Paul komerska

Defeating Wesker
To quickly and safely defeat Wesker in his first form, run to all the levers around the map to turn the lights off. You do not need to go up the ladders because there are no levers up there. Do not worry about attacking him until you have turned off all the lights, otherwise you will not be able to hit him. After all the lights have been turned off, take the rocket launcher in the display case after breaking it open. Run to a dark corner far away from him. Wesker will look around to try and find you. When this happens, you will have a chance to shoot a rocket at him. As soon as you shoot it, he will grab it. Run up to him (or shoot the rocket in his hands), stun him, and initiate a button context. If you need more ammunition you can send Sheva to fetch it, or you can get it by climbing to the area above the ladders. The second form is nothing but a button context scene battle, and there is no specific strategy needed. In his final form, start by running to the high ground. Then when in the circular area, shoot the orange "heart" that alternates from his chest to his back while dodging his attacks. After he takes enough damage, he will go after Sheva. At this point, run down the ramp from the circular area you were just in. Make a left to arrive at a large boulder. Instead of interacting with the boulder just yet, shoot Wesker from afar, while Sheva hangs in the balance. Once she lifts herself up, start to move the boulder using the button contexts. Make your way back to the high ground and repeat the orange heart strategy until he has been defeated.
OrochiBizarro

Lure away move
Press L3 + R3 to do a "lure away move", where Chris will say "Come on, come on!" or Sheva will whistle. This actually lures away regular enemies towards you just in case your partner is low on health, trying to pull something off, crank something, etc.
Haris Khan Waris Khan and Paul komerska

Trophies
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.

Completed Chapter 1 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 1 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 2 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 2 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 2 - 3 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2 - 3 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 3 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 3 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 3 - 3 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3 - 3 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 4 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 4 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 5 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 5 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 5 - 3 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5 - 3 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 6 - 1 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6 - 1 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 6 - 2 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6 - 2 on any difficulty setting.
Completed Chapter 6 - 3 (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6 - 3 on any difficulty setting.
Recruit (Bronze): Complete all chapters on Amateur.
Soldier (Bronze): Complete all chapters on Normal.
Egg Hunt (Bronze): Find all 4 types of eggs.
A Friend in Need (Bronze): Save partner 10 times when HELP is displayed.
Lifeguard (Bronze): Save partner 10 times when DYING is displayed.
Exploding Heads (Bronze): Pull off 20 headshots.
A Cut Above (Bronze): Defeat 5 enemies with the Knife.
Cattle Prod (Bronze): Defeat 30 enemies with the Stun rod.
Crowd Control (Bronze): Defeat 30 enemies with the Gatling gun.
Bull's-eye (Bronze): Defeat 30 enemies with the Longbow.
Get Physical (Bronze): Defeat 20 enemies with physical attacks.
The Works (Bronze): Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go.
Fireworks (Bronze): Shoot an enemy Molotov cocktail, dynamite stick, or hand grenade.
Meat Shower (Bronze): Defeat 3 Majini with one grenade or proximity bomb.
Go into the Light (Bronze): Defeat 2 enemies with one flash grenade.
Ride the Lightning (Bronze): Defeat a Majini using the electric current from a transformer.
Stop, Drop, & Roll (Bronze): Defeat 3 Majini at once by setting oil canisters on fire.
Baptism by Fire (Bronze): Defeat 3 Majini at once with a drum or gas tank explosion.
Masters of Removing (Bronze): Work together to save someone special.
Egg on Your Face (Bronze): Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg.
Heart Stopper (Bronze): Defeat a certain enemy by stabbing it in the heart.
Veteran (Silver): Complete all chapters on Veteran.
All Dressed Up (Silver): Purchase all available alternative costumes in Bonus Features.
Stockpile (Silver): Obtain all available weapons.
Take It to the Max (Silver): Completely upgrade all weapons.
They Belong in a Museum (Silver): Obtain all treasures in the game.
Badge of Honor (Silver): Find all the BSAA emblems.
They're ACTION Figures! (Silver): Collect all the figurines.
Lead Aspirin (Silver): Defeat a Majini with a headshot while it's jumping.
Be the Knife (Silver): Deflect a bow gun arrow with your knife.
Drive By (Silver): Stop an armored truck by taking out the driver.
Who Do You Trust? (Silver): Build up a certain level of trust with your partner.
Additionally there are three secret trophies.

Bad Blood (Bronze): During the first fight with Wesker, damage him a set number of times.
War Hero (Bronze): Complete all chapters on Professional.
Resident Evil 5 Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in Resident Evil 5.
Glitches
Unlimited money
At the beginning of Chapter 2-1, you will be in a garage with two Humvees, numerous breakable crates, and a machine gun. Pick up any items you wish, including the machine gun. End the game, and select "Yes" to overwrite your current equipment. Continue the game from the main menu. You will have gained your items, as well as the machine gun. From here you can sell the machine gun back for quick money, then repeat the process over again. This is an easy way to help upgrade your weapons early, as well as max your ammo out.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha your funny man, but thats all good advice if anyones stuck! when did you beat RE5? I finished it on split screen with my mate about 2 days ago.

Cant wait to get the game myself an play through it on single player shame you cant use sheva at the start though, I much prefer her to chris. An that thing with the machine gun getting money thing lol thats Boringgggg Id say your better off doing certain levels over an over to get certain treasures like the demo level when you beat the chain saw guy once your weapons are tuned its easy plus you get about 10k from that chapter alone.

JuneOcelot

RE5.;27454 said:
Hahaha your funny man, but thats all good advice if anyones stuck! when did you beat RE5? I finished it on split screen with my mate about 2 days ago.

Cant wait to get the game myself an play through it on single player shame you cant use sheva at the start though, I much prefer her to chris. An that thing with the machine gun getting money thing lol thats Boringgggg Id say your better off doing certain levels over an over to get certain treasures like the demo level when you beat the chain saw guy once your weapons are tuned its easy plus you get about 10k from that chapter alone.

I didnt beat it i got the info off of gamewinners.com http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.php/Resident_Evil_5_(PlayStation3)

JuneOcelot

ya ya well ill beat the game too when friday comes, but i bet this info will help you find somthings your looking for :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I didnt really read it but you have to figure all that out for your self when your plaing the game anyway and the achievments you get loads.
But when I get the game I think I'll do a couple of levels again to get extra money because when you get close to the end you need the extra power seriously.
I'm in no rush to complete it again I know what neeeds to be done I'm gona try go through the game as slow as possible.

Depends how I find it, playing as chris the hole time is anoyying I really prefer sheva shes awesome.

JuneOcelot

RE5.;27685 said:
Do you know ow to unlock players on mercs?

Sorry dude cant find anything on the net about getting any new characters ther, you should probubly wait till saturday thats the day after the game come out in north america and a bunch of people will have posted somthing by then

Morphosis

RE5.;27742 said:
I reakon it will be the same as re4 just get over 50k points on mercs

Really? U get that much huh? Cause im telling you guys, if u want all the goodies on Bonus Feature, be ready cause you'll need loads of points...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol when me an my mates played we was only getting like 40k but we was unlocking levels for mercs I havnt played it since. I'm not fussed about getting all the mercs stuff I just want guns an upgrades haha thats all I care about.

But we only had like 3-4 attempts you need to get all the time bonuses an everything. mercs is kinda boring after you do it over an over.

Odekon

I'm looking for a partner to help me beat professional mode. Equipt I have the LH unlimited, rocket launcher unlimited, gatling gun unlimited and rifle unlimited. Anyone want to help me out? My PSN Username is Odekon

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive got sooo many guns with inf ammo haha Its jokes, but im on xbox.. I dunno If I could put up with Pro mode..

Top Bottom