• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Alex Wesker...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
In RE5 Lost in Nightmares(hereby referred to as LIN), the documents introduced a character named Alex. He was someone close to Ozwell Spencer, and had been working on creating the virus that would make Spencer a god(as he hated his old and mortal body). Apparently Alex & all of the researchers on the island had dissapeared...

This alone really leaves us hanging, but what makes this a real fingernail-biting cliffhanger, is the list we see on the computer, which shows the names of all of the Wesker Children from that lame project.

013 is of course Albert Wesker, which I think most of us knew, but Child #012 is Alex. Certainly an Alex Wesker, so this is something that could reappear in a future RE game, perhaps a new antagonist(so no one can complain about not having any villians left), or Capcom could leave us hanging like with Sherry...

What do you think about all of this?

O(+>

Hmm. It could be a pretty easy get-out clause for a villain in the series if Capcom can't think of a different direction. They may have lost Wesker, but everyone welcome Wesker.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
O(+>;69554 said:
Hmm. It could be a pretty easy get-out clause for a villain in the series if Capcom can't think of a different direction. They may have lost Wesker, but everyone welcome Wesker.

lol, yeah that just might work, maybe Capcom will use the same sales pitch.:)

I think it could work though. It would be perfect really, they could even make connections to other existing villians. Of course Nicholai is still alive(which is apparently debatable), and he and Alex could be in cahoots...

Or what about Alex having a hold of Sherry?...

A plethora of possiblities.:)

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
maybe Capcom will not be able to think of any other ideas for villan's... (which would suck) and (hopefully not) do remakes of older games, in the style of RE4 and 5... that would be cool, but i'd prefer new stuff...thats just my thoughts...

We Are Ninja

^Seconded. I'd love to see the the first three RE games "RE-made" (like the Gamecube) with RE5 controls/visuals.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
We Are Ninja;69597 said:
^Seconded. I'd love to see the the first three RE games "RE-made" (like the Gamecube) with RE5 controls/visuals.
Oh hell yeah ! lol. Even though I'd enjoy it infinite amounts It would be pointless. I think the closest we will get to the RE-make in a RE5 style is by playing LiN.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
There was a big debate about the hole Wesker not being dead... about the ending people thought the RPG missed him :/

I was one of the people saying it took his head off and killed him!

We Are Ninja

Both rockets appeared to go past his head, but I would think the resulting explosions and ensuing molten lava shower would be enough to take out even Uro-Wesker...

Iced Digger

We Are Ninja;69735 said:
Both rockets appeared to go his head, but I would think the resulting explosions and ensuing molten lava shower would be enough to take out even Uro-Wesker...

To be honest I hope the whole "not dead" thing isn't true. I mean, really? He's not real? About 30 seconds before that Chris and Sheva were shooting the crap out of him:lol:

I've also heard that Josh might be Wesker or something like that, that would be odd...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
JordanFreeman;69669 said:
I'm guessing Alex will become the main villian. There isn't anyone else left!

Actually Nicholai Ginovaef of the UBCS survived, and he is pretty much the only antagonist from a previous game. Not that Capcom couldn't introduce someone new with ties to previous events, although that character would have to earn the respect of we the fans, although Irving & Excella both did that before I even played RE5, just from the trailers, and Sergei from UC was really cool, shame those 3 characters died off.

Also, HUNK and Ada could both be alive, although they were kind of neutral characters anyway.

BOWs on the black market is something that could give us some more plot points too.

Alex Wesker

hmm my opinion is that capcom don't need to bring this alex wesker in Re6.. just not yet.. it have to be a kind of surprise for us all, like bringing him in, in resident evil 7/8 or something.. (if capcom will continue any further)

but i want to see a complete story line about HUNK.. who is this man really.. .. maybe is this hunk --> Alex Wesker???
if u think closer to it it can be.. HUNK is unknown to us.. just that we know he's a special ops/ secret agent.. but what if u compare HUNK's mission with this Alex Wesker??? they are both the same... except hunk bringed the sample back... and Alex Wesker just dissapeared with ''a'' sample (He betrayed Spencer)

what are uguys oppinions about this??

weskerfan

Alex Wesker....
hmm,this is a pretty interesting theory.
but i still dont understand how wesker was "manufactured" ,like in re5 isnt he the same wesker from re1?
if wesker was indeed manufactured,it would have to had been like before he was born or something,right?

Alex Wesker

weskerfan;70780 said:
Alex Wesker....
but i still dont understand how wesker was "manufactured" ,like in re5 isnt he the same wesker from re1?
if wesker was indeed manufactured,it would have to had been like before he was born or something,right?

Yeah indeed, or Albert Wesker.. is still alive?
Maybe this wekser from Re5 is Alex Wesker.. that Albert plays it too smart??

weskerfan

nah that cant be.
he looked too much like albert to be alex.
but yea i wander what alex would look like,
and i wander if he would get ahold of the virus that wesker had and use it to gain powers like wesker.

and besides,how the f8ck could josh be wesker???
that doesnt make one bit of sense!
josh is black!
and he helps chris and them.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
weskerfan;70780 said:
Alex Wesker....

They didn't mean manufactured like in a factory, they meant in how his upbringing has been unnatural.

He had a normal birth, by parents with high intelligence, so theoretically he would have high intelligence, and his was observed all his life, so that eventually he could be given that virus and become one of Spencer's super soldiers...that is the 'manufactured' he was talking about.:)

Mr Sunshine

Spike991;69552 said:
In RE5 Lost in Nightmares(hereby referred to as LIN), the documents introduced a character named Alex. He was someone close to Ozwell Spencer, and had been working on creating the virus that would make Spencer a god(as he hated his old and mortal body). Apparently Alex & all of the researchers on the island had dissapeared...

Actually he was intruduced in RE 5. There is a guy who signs a file as "Alex W."

I think it's the one which says about the correct dosage of the progenitor virus. Or was it the one you find in the room where Excella drops down a case with samples of a serum for the progenitor virus? Can't remember right now!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Fallen91;72127 said:
Actually he was intruduced in RE 5. There is a guy who signs a file as "Alex W."

I think it's the one which says about the correct dosage of the progenitor virus. Or was it the one you find in the room where Excella drops down a case with samples of a serum for the progenitor virus? Can't remember right now!

I don't recall, although since Capcom decided to make it so that we can't read the documents except for when we pick them up, rather than keeping them, like in every other RE game, including Outbreak, we can't just go and look them up as easy...

I suppose we could use the web, but that isn't as reliable.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
RE Wiki explains it thus:

Alex was given charge by lord Ozwell E. Spencer to take lead with the creation of a superior breed of Humans. The project involved the abduction of a number of children thought to be of "superior" DNA. The children would then be given the surname: Wesker, in his honor. Alex made a report on Project W on August 28, 1998, which states that when before Albert Wesker faked his death the project was at a 93% rate of sucess, but after the news of his death the project went down to 18%. In Spencer's view, Alex was also one of his "loyal" remaining children that he had at his side although he was actually the director of the project and not a test subject. The brightest of them all, in Spencer's view and words,"so adept at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them." He was conducting experiments at the South Seas in a island for Spencer. He was researching and studying a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality for him. Out of all odds Alex accomplished this feat, but betrayed his master by disappearing and taking his results with him.

And his status is "unknown".

He'll probably come up again...

Top Bottom