• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Alex Wasker and Sherry? Ashley appear?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everywhere I've heard tell about Alex, this is the consensus so...take it how you wish.
I'm not saying it isn't true, I've just only heard that on this site by a few people with no sources...If you've heard it somewhere else, from a legit source, I'll believe you, as you haven't done anything so far to make me not trust you lol...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well ProjectUmbrella, which is a pretty reliable source on all things Resident Evil-y - I know Bruno uses it quite often as well as myself and a few others - refers to Alex as a male throughout their profile on him, obviously drawing from this bit of info. (And since you can read Japanese, they have the original Japanese transcript of Spencer's Memoirs documented on their site if you'd like to take a look. Just scroll to the bottom of the Alex Wesker profile to the sources and click on any one of the numerous links to the numbered memoirs and look underneath the English translation.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well ProjectUmbrella, which is a pretty reliable source on all things Resident Evil-y - I know Bruno uses it quite often as well as myself and a few others - refers to Alex as a male throughout their profile on him, obviously drawing from this bit of info. (And since you can read Japanese, they have the original Japanese transcript of Spencer's Memoirs documented on their site if you'd like to take a look, just scroll to the bottom of the Alex Wesker profile to the sources and click on any one of the numerous links to the numbered memoirs and look underneath the English translation.)
Thank you...That's great info, and I'll have to check it out...

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
Even though it looks as though alex wesker is male I agree it would be a rather cool take for Alex to be female. To me it would add a rather interesting angle oh well. As far as it being steve it would make alot of sense and be welcomed.

Top Bottom