• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Alex Wasker and Sherry? Ashley appear?

Mr Redfield

Jill Sandwiches cooking teacher
For what I read, till now that both mysterious characters of resident evil 6 are sherry and alex wesker, what do you know about this two characters and i want to ask you something guys, in the trailer of resident evil 6 the partner or whatever she is, of leon kill the zombie president of the U.S haha so ashley what? will we need to protect tha girl again (jesus please no :() or she will be a zombie, what do you think guys :rolleyes:

bruno

Chief Researcher
For what I read, till now that both mysterious characters of resident evil 6 are sherry and alex wesker, what do you know about this two characters and i want to ask you something guys, in the trailer of resident evil 6 the partner or whatever she is, of leon kill the zombie president of the U.S haha so ashley what? will we need to protect tha girl again (jesus please no :() or she will be a zombie, what do you think guys :rolleyes:

There's no info at all about the identities of the mysterious characters yet (thus the "mysterious").
Leon's partner is Helena Harper, and she was a member of the presidential securit, just like Leon.
The latest voice actors for Wesker, Ashley and Claire confirmed they're not working on this game, so their characters are probably not going to heve an appearence.
Chris' partner seems to be Beards Nevence, Chris' partner in BIOHAZARD: Marhawa Desire, a manga leading to the events of RE6.

chrisleonjillclaire

I'm pretty annoyed that claire redfiels hasn't played a part in either 4 or 5 and now 6 ! I hope they bring her back for a seventh game in a few year its been over a decade since code veronica now and it would be nice to be her again , hell they brought sherry back so this would be a pfect chance for a reunion between the two since the second game .

Mr Redfield

ammm im agree with you guys, but im not talking about ALBERT Wesker, im talking about ALEX wesker its supossed he had a brother

Mr Redfield

Check this
Alex was raised by Lord Oswell E. Spencer to become one of a superior breed of humans.The project involved the abduction of a number of children thought to be of "superior" DNA. The children would then be given the surname Wesker in honor of the project's head researcher. Alex made a report on Project W on 28 August 1998, which states that before Albert Wesker faked his death, the project was at a 94% rate of success, but after the news of his death, the project went down to just 18%.
In Spencer's view, Alex was also one of his "loyal" remaining children that he had at his side.The brightest of them all, in Spencer's view and words,"so adept at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them." Alex was conducting experiments at the South Seas at an island for Spencer. Alex researched and studied a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality for him. Out of all odds Alex accomplished this feat, but betrayed Spencer by disappearing and taking the results.
At present, Alex's status is unknown. Whether being immortal, simply in hiding, or dead, Alex's exact fate has yet to be made clear.

bruno

Chief Researcher
There's no info about Alex being Albert's brother. The only thing they have in common is that they were born from parents with a superior genome, and they survived the Wesker virus injection. Actually, we don't even know if Wesker betrayed Spencer or was a victim of some sort of abduction. All that we know is that Wesker, along with all the research data, samples, results, test subjects or workers have disappeared.

Mr Redfield

jajaja and sorry in the title i mean *WESKER*
No wasker that was mine xD
Bruno well thats true but i think he could be alex, but for now we dont know anything right?
So thank's for reply mi post :)

DeadpoolTattooGuy

The dude seems to have reddish hair, and injects him self with something; I think its Steve Burnside. Wesker did say he might be able to revive him and what he injects himself with might be something that keep the T-Veronica virus at bay. The girl most likely is sherry. It would work because both have a connection to Wesker

DeadpoolTattooGuy

The dude seems to have reddish hair, and injects him self with something; I think its Steve Burnside. Wesker did say he might be able to revive him and what he injects himself with might be something that keep the T-Veronica virus at bay. The girl most likely is sherry. It would work because both have a connection to Wesker
it would also explain why people want his blood

Mr Redfield

Well, as you say he inject something and he may be the cure for a virus or something, everybody want his blood, but today i read on IGN about that alex wesker was on the WESKER project (obviously), in this project they bring kids with a DNA more advanced of other ordinarious kids, and it supossed he was the favorite of spencer who was directing this project but one day alex betrayed spencer and alex dissapear the second favorite was ALBERT WESKER and spencer put everything on him, i really think that guy of the trailer is alex wesker but we dont know anything for now :S

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
Well, as you say he inject something and he may be the cure for a virus or something, everybody want his blood, but today i read on IGN about that alex wesker was on the WESKER project (obviously), in this project they bring kids with a DNA more advanced of other ordinarious kids, and it supossed he was the favorite of spencer who was directing this project but one day alex betrayed spencer and alex dissapear the second favorite was ALBERT WESKER and spencer put everything on him, i really think that guy of the trailer is alex wesker but we dont know anything for now :S

in mah opinion if it was alex he would have kamehameha'ed the thing chasin him, I mean look at what albert did then take it and teleport it to the past so you can fuse it with red paint and goku....i end my case xd

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
in mah opinion if it was alex he would have kamehameha'ed the thing chasin him, I mean look at what albert did then take it and teleport it to the past so you can fuse it with red paint and goku....i end my case xd
That. Is. Funny. As. ****.

Anyway, I think Alex is a female...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They left Alex's gender up for debate in the English version of the reports but in the Japanese version, Alex was male. ;)
I read that too, but it was never official..What I read I mean...And since I can read and speak Japanese, I'd be able to discern this for myself if I actually saw the Japanese version...

Top Bottom